NFL Sunday 9/23 Shark Attack

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL YTD 5-6-1

Great week in College Football for me and hoping to do the same in the NFL. Today I have my 4 favorite plays of the day.

Indianapolis -6 1/2 @ Houston.....Houston has injuries to their running backs and no Andre Johnson. Indy will be too much for them today.

San Diego @ Green Bay +6

San Francisco @ Pittsburgh - 9 1/2

Cleveland +3 @ Oakland

Lets kill the books gents. :cheers:

Good luck and thanks Precise. :cheers: Im feling no Love on my picks, should I be :nervous:. HAHA :tiphat:

NFL YTD 5-6-1

Great week in College Football for me and hoping to do the same in the NFL. Today I have my 4 favorite plays of the day.

Indianapolis -6 1/2 @ Houston.....Houston has injuries to their running backs and no Andre Johnson. Indy will be too much for them today.

Lost by 1/2 point :hang: LOSS

San Diego @ Green Bay +6 WINNER

San Francisco @ Pittsburgh - 9 1/2 WINNER

Cleveland +3 @ Oakland PENDING

Lets kill the books gents. :cheers:

Lets get the rest

That had to hurt, losing by .5pt on Colts, but you rebounded nicely with GB and Pitt and the Browns are looking good. GL shark...

Man that was a shitty way for Cleveland to lose that game. A freakin time out just as the kicker goes for the fieldgoal, which he kicks and makes but had to re-kick and it gets blocked. Geezuz. That woulda given them the win but they covered nonetheless.

So, I went 3-1 today too..I'll take it money;

Back