NFL Sunday 9/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -192

Den/GB over 43 X10
Pitt/SF over 43 X10
Rams ML -180 X200

Yes that's X200. Browns o line will have tons of trouble here. Holding lots and not protecting Mayfield. Did you know that behind the scenes and all the hype the Browns coaching staff are a bunch of morons? You can blame all the first game penalties on discipline if you want but half of them were holding. The Browns staff only dressed 7 o linemen. 7!!!??? One got thrown out and one got hurt. What the fuck did they do with the other 39 players? Didn't matter. Fatigue set in and it was done. When the offense doesn't move the defense gets tired. Result? An epic ass whooping by lowly Tenn. Then they only dressed 9 o linemen against the Jets and got lucky it was the Jets.

Not so lucky in this one. Bet of the season folks, Rams roll. I took the money line because I like to remove all doubt but -3 for the Rams is a joke. They win by at least 20+. Fear not though if the Browns actually pull a miracle and win this game I will stop betting NFL forever.

You there in the back, stop giggling. I said I would stop betting NFL not all the other sports. GL

Thanks B.A.R. GL

I just heard the Browns head coach say "I don't care about the scoreboard, I just want our team to play hard."

Hell, even he knows he can't win. What head coach says that shit?

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rams ML -200 X200 more.

Best bet of the year. GL

Back