NFL Sunday 12/20 and Monday 12/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +967
1-0 last

passing Saturday nfl in favor of college games. Not sure why the nfl went up against those college games as traditionally they only play on Saturday for the last two weeks of the season not the last three but then they are the dumbest sports organization in the world by far and it takes some going to be worse than the Lithuania table tennis league. By the way take the lithos pirates tonight in straight sets over the Ukrainian utes.

all x50 each

chi/minn over 46
Kc/no over 52
Cle/ny over 44 -anyone with any qb can score on cle defense. Cle should win the game. Not sure they will cover 6 1/2 though.

monday

Pitt/cinn over 40

GL

They always play on Saturday when we get to xmas week. I’m sure schedule was made before ncaa conf championship got moved to here.

I dunno bout anyone scoring on browns d. Giants offense doesn’t even want to score, they want to pound the rock and control top. I’m not so sure brownies win. Gmen can pressure faker with 4, I expect this the game he looks awful. I love the points but I think Gmen win and it stays under. 20-17 type game. I been wrong before tho. Gl today buddy

Thanks for the responses folks. I appreciate it. GL
Bank colt McCoy is not going to beat the browns in my opinion. I won’t say about the points but I will say with McCoy that line should be at least 7 1/2 or more. I think the browns cover by 7 but I will admit with McCoy as the starter the over is in trouble even against the cle d. GL

Back