Youngest guy on the forum
9-4-1 MNF YTD (69%)
55-48-2 YTD (53%)

51-44-2 ATS YTD (53%)
3-5 Totals (37%)

Just 3 games right now.

Tampa Bay -3 @ Houston

Miami +7 @ Buffalo

NYG @ Philly -3.....Can McNabb do it again?

We are nearing the end folks. Im getting Ill
crying.gif

MIA is my biggest play of the year. TB should be in coast mode now- this game has little significance for them as they have a 3 game lead in division. I like HOU

MIA is my biggest play of the year. TB should be in coast mode now- this game has little significance for them as they have a 3 game lead in division. I like HOU

I wish I could agree with you that TB will coast but Gruden isnt like that. Especially with how shitty they played that last game. Thet were lucky that New Orleans made that rediculous play at the end of the game that resulted in a turnover instead of eating out the clock. Garcia wants to play and I just dont see them in a coasting mode for this one.

Good luck with your plays and let both get that Miami win :cheers:

Precise, my friend. Good to see you on a couple here. Man, its that time of the year. I freakin hate it. Ilove the play-offs but its just a reminder that the end is near. :(
Good luck buddy :cheers:

foots always goes fast, but at least college hoops is here for me...then golf and nba playoffs ...then bases...then wnba w/blitz and whaddya know foots is back..a perfect degenerate circle. All about the circle man, all about tha circle:smiley_abcs:

good luck. I like the picks. But I think I'd rather see Feely instead of McNabb back there.

Precise...."The Circle" haha :smiley_acbe:

WhosWho...Good Luck to you bud :cheers:

cogenman...McNabb wants to be the hero again. Wouldn't it look good for him if he comes back and plays an awesome game and gives Philly a chance at the playoffs? Good Luck today :cheers:

Back