39-27-2 ATS YTD (59%)
1-0 Totals

Tampa Bay -3 @ Atlanta

Miami +9 1/2 @ Philly

Giants @ Detroit +3

Carolina @ Green Bay - 9 1/2

Oakland +4 1/2 @ Minnesota

Cleveland - 2 1/2 @ Baltimore

House full of company and no time for write-ups. I do want to say I like the Oakland play the best.

God Luck all. Be back for later games

Looks like a good card shark. Careful...My Raiders have a way of biting ya in the ass, week after week. Hope your company likes :cheers: and :18_1_104v:

bol today! :18_1_204:

GL- Vikes running game versus OAKland worries me in that one.. Even without Adrian, I think Chester Taylor is very capable.. No play for me and hope you hit it but I slightly lean the other side.. Clevland interests me.. Looking deeper now... GL today

whoswho......Culpeppr gets revenge today agins Minny :smiley_acbe:

Ray....Good luck to you as well :cheers:

Good Morning ,Shark

Have any opinion on the total of Giants /Lions game ? CLE /BAL ?

Thanks

:cheers:

oakland is a very solid play. I hope your right about cleveland as i am a fan therefore i cannot bet.

GL on your card looks like you'll have a profitable day.

Man, missed all of the football and I split what I did play. I hate the juice. 3-3 today

Tampa Bay -3 @ Atlanta...................Win

Miami +9 1/2 @ Philly.......................Lost

Giants @ Detroit +3...........................Lost

Carolina @ Green Bay - 9 1/2.............Win

Oakland +4 1/2 @ Minnesota.............Lost

Cleveland - 2 1/2 @ Baltimore...........Win

Sunday Night Football

New England @ Buffalo..........The only way I see New England not covering this game is if they pull Brady out to avoid injury and thats a possibility. Belichick has to suck up his pride and start thinking Championship instead of records. If this guy gets hurt, then what? So, assuming that Bellichick will continue being an ass, I predict the final score:

New England 29...Buffalo 10

New England -16 and UNDER 46 1/2

Back