Last post 1-0 = +5

All for 5 units each

Baltimore/Chicago under 45 -110

SF/NO over 47 1/2 -110

KC/Denver over 49

Hamilton/Toronto over 54 -110 (CFL)

Sask/Calgary over 52 1/2 -110 (CFL)

GL

BOL wire I was leaning under in Denver game but thought I was see a number in the lows 50s. I think Peyton is legit banged up that will slow the Denver scoring. KC will try to run and hang onto ball to shorten the game. inter division game that will see each other in 2 weeks again

Yes Chance I thought about those things and KC defense seems to be very good. But Denver will score against anyone I think. Denver D not very good either. GL

Thanks Wise. I think Blood is in his mobile home headed for Florida. He's probably mad it to georgia and he is sitting in the drunk tank and his wife probably won't bail him out yet. He said he will be on and off while he's moving. GL

Love that Ravens under play Wire. It's the 2nd week in a row that the Ravens fall into my under play. Let's hope the same thing happens plus I think we'll have some wind to help keep this game on the ground.

Baltimore game was one of the more bizarre games I've seen. Horrible weather with pretty good wind. Lots of success passing and lots of success running. Both defenses were awful and somehow it stayed under your total. I pushed at 43. One of the few times buying a point worked out.

Back