NFL Sunday 10/4

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +18
0-1 last

I grew up in Ohio. Not something most people are proud of. In sports except for a blip courtesy of Lebron a couple of years ago it has not been easy to be an Ohio sports fan especially not a Cleveland fan. Last World Series win in 1948 before that 1920. Last nfl title 1964. I actually won $100 on that game. Thank you Jim brown the greatest running back of all time. Want to argue that then the guy you put in front of him better have all 11 defenders aiming only at him to try and stop him All game long every game and they Still couldn’t. There is actually a film clip in canton at the hall of fame of what they call the greatest run of all time. From the opponents 4 yard line brown was hit by all 11 defensive players and He still scored.

I left many times in moves to Tucson Toronto and philly but fate brings me back here. To the cemetery of pro sports hope. I say all this because a friend of mine just pointed out the browns my favorite sports team of all time thanks again Jim brown will probably Win their next 5 games in Row and just when people are starting to talk about Them Covid will shut down the league for the year. Hilarious but such is the life and attitude of a Cleveland sports fan. Even I won a ton on Cleve betting a few years back they wouldn’t win 6 nfl games and they went 0-16 that year. Jim brown didn’t have anything to do with that.

Actually I think Dallas is going to kick their ass today winning easily by double digits But for one time and for old times sake and I mean just One time I am not going to bet against them but I think Dallas -4 is the best bet I have seen in a long time.

all x10

buffalo/lv over 53
Phil/sf over 45

dallas -4 x 100

I have said a million times you can’t have a favorite team in gambling or you will lose you ass. GL

Actually I think Dallas is going to kick their ass today winning easily by double digits But for one time and for old times sake and I mean just One time I am not going to bet against them but I think Dallas -4 is the best bet I have seen in a long time.
Reverse jinx for the win!

Back