Youngest guy on the forum
20-17-2 YTD

NEW ENGLAND @ MIAMI + 16 1/2

KC + 2 1/2 @ OAKLAND

MINNESOTA @ DALLAS -9 1/2

CHICAGO +6 @ PHILLY

PITT @ DENVER + 3 1/2

Good Luck Guys :cheers:

Like all your picks accept for Chicago...They haven't prove me anything. They are absolutly over rated, and people still believe in them.

best of luck shark,

what u think on det game?

Well, I dont want you to think I'm a homer but I do like TB here. I think Garcia is doing what he needs to do to win games and their defense is looking good again. Does Detroit have hat it takes to get through that defense? Nah. Marinelli will be outcoached by Gruden and Kiffin. I think the Bucks ML would be a good bet here. :cheers::cheers:

Moosed on that Miami game. What a piece of crap that Belichick is bringing Brady BACK in the 4th after they were up 42-14 just to rub it in some more. That last 7 points by NE in the 4th killed us. Final score was 49-28. Bellichick :down2:

Moosed on that Miami game. What a piece of crap that Belichick is bringing Brady BACK in the 4th after they were up 42-14 just to rub it in some more. That last 7 points by NE in the 4th killed us. Final score was 49-28. Bellichick :down2:

hehe... actually, I don't think they did it to rub anything in... Brady had sat down and they brought in Matt Cassel, but he went 0-2 and threw a pick that went the other way for a score... I don't think they knew what else to do but bring Brady back in.. I mean last thing they wanted to do was bring in someone that is going to give the game away... but I think they eventually sat him again for Gutierrez after they scored again and felt a little more comfortable with the big lead again.. hehe..

honestly, I don't think Miami ever had a good chance here.. they were not doing much except when New England was in cruise control. And even like that, they needed a pick six to hope for a cover, which still didn't happen... I kinda liked Miami too, but I wouldn't dare bet against the Pats at this point... I think they are motivated to blow everyone out... and until somebody calms them down, I just wouldn't bet against em'... it seem Vegas can't seem to make the line high enough... no matter what.

hehe... actually, I don't think they did it to rub anything in... Brady had sat down and they brought in Matt Cassel, but he went 0-2 and threw a pick that went the other way for a score... I don't think they knew what else to do but bring Brady back in.. I mean last thing they wanted to do was bring in someone that is going to give the game away... but I think they eventually sat him again for Gutierrez after they scored again and felt a little more comfortable with the big lead again.. hehe..

honestly, I don't think Miami ever had a good chance here.. they were not doing much except when New England was in cruise control. And even like that, they needed a pick six to hope for a cover, which still didn't happen... I kinda liked Miami too, but I wouldn't dare bet against the Pats at this point... I think they are motivated to blow everyone out... and until somebody calms them down, I just wouldn't bet against em'... it seem Vegas can't seem to make the line high enough... no matter what.

I was on the road coming back from Miami and trying to listen to it on the radio. I was catching bits and pieces of it. I knew Miami didnt have a chance to win but I was also hoping that the Patriots were gonna lay off and coast more than they did allowing the moose. It actually almost happened had it not been for that last 4th quarter Patriot score. Oh well, it was a gamble and it lost. Now, If Miami can go winless the rest of the way (and thats a good possibility) wouldnt it be ironic to have the perfect season and also the worst season ? haha

NEW ENGLAND @ MIAMI + 16 1/2 LOST

KC + 2 1/2 @ OAKLAND WINNER

MINNESOTA @ DALLAS -9 1/2 WINNER

CHICAGO +6 @ PHILLY WINNER

PITT @ DENVER + 3 1/2 PENDING

NEW ENGLAND @ MIAMI + 16 1/2 LOST

KC + 2 1/2 @ OAKLAND WINNER

MINNESOTA @ DALLAS -9 1/2 WINNER

CHICAGO +6 @ PHILLY WINNER

PITT @ DENVER + 3 1/2 WINNER

Back