NFL Sunday 1/30

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2960

I was going to wait to post these until later in the week but then I thought why? My mind is not going to change and the one total could see weather but I still will probably take the over just at a lower total. Not betting the world anyway because as I have said before that bookie money is mine now and I don't let them get it all back when I'm ahead at the end of the season.

Cinn/KC over 54 -110/+100

I am actually going to be rooting for Cinn to win this and the super bowl but my heart and my money don't often see eye to eye. I think KC -7 is probably a good bet because I think Cinn has gone about as far as they can this year. But I do see the Bengals being able to score. Put pressure on Mahommes and who knows but the over is the safest here in my opinion. I will gladly lose $110 if Cinn pulls off the upset and somehow wins this game and it stays under. But, barring weather, I'm pretty comfortable with this play.

LA ML -170/+100

If I'm reading this right, it looks like SF somehow beat LA twice this year although the last one went to overtime. But I think Garaffalo might be hurting, and more importantly, Stafford looks very comfortable right now. It always helps to have one of the best receivers in football (Kupp) to throw to and, although I think he is normally a clubhouse distraction, it certainly doesn't hurt to have Beckham taking some of the pressure off Kupp. Yes, I agree that Odell is a model citizen as they continue to win but I don't think for a minute he won't start bitching if the Rams start losing this game. Still, too much firepower firing at the right time for me not to take a small chance on LA in this one. I would also gladly forfeit the $170 here too if SF finds a way to send LA home. Although I will be rooting for SF I can't bet on them in this one.

GL

YTD +2960

I was going to wait to post these until later in the week but then I thought why? My mind is not going to change and the one total could see weather but I still will probably take the over just at a lower total. Not betting the world anyway because as I have said before that bookie money is mine now and I don't let them get it all back when I'm ahead at the end of the season.

Cinn/KC over 54 -110/+100

I am actually going to be rooting for Cinn to win this and the super bowl but my heart and my money don't often see eye to eye. I think KC -7 is probably a good bet because I think Cinn has gone about as far as they can this year. But I do see the Bengals being able to score. Put pressure on Mahommes and who knows but the over is the safest here in my opinion. I will gladly lose $110 if Cinn pulls off the upset and somehow wins this game and it stays under. But, barring weather, I'm pretty comfortable with this play.

LA ML -170/+100

If I'm reading this right, it looks like SF somehow beat LA twice this year although the last one went to overtime. But I think Garaffalo might be hurting, and more importantly, Stafford looks very comfortable right now. It always helps to have one of the best receivers in football (Kupp) to throw to and, although I think he is normally a clubhouse distraction, it certainly doesn't hurt to have Beckham taking some of the pressure off Kupp. Yes, I agree that Odell is a model citizen as they continue to win but I don't think for a minute he won't start bitching if the Rams start losing this game. Still, too much firepower firing at the right time for me not to take a small chance on LA in this one. I would also gladly forfeit the $170 here too if SF finds a way to send LA home. Although I will be rooting for SF I can't bet on them in this one.

GL
Garafallo is funny! That’s a mix between Gaffalione the jockey and Garapollo

Thanks Wise. I just tried my best. There are some names I just can't spell. GL :)

Thanks UTSUX. GL

Thanks B.A.R. I appreciate it. GL

I don’t think you have to worry bout much weather in kc this weekend, chilly of course but nothing extreme. Actually the forecast for stl over the weekend and Monday is pretty mild and since we usually get kc weather a day after them I looked and it shows down right balmy for this time of the year! As of now it says 48 for the high and just below freezing for the low! Damn near perfect as it gets in kc in January I’d say!

I think San Fran has actually beaten the rams the last 6 meetings!! Crazy I know. I still lean your way, I dunno how hurt Jimmy g is but I do think the team as a whole has to be running on fumes at this point after a bunch of tough road games in a row capped off with that nasty game where everyone was limping around by the end in Green Bay.

Gl as always

Back