NFL Sunday 1/3

YTD +1026
2-3 last

all x20 each

I think anyone including myself that bets the nfl this Sunday is fucking nuts.

gb/chi under 51
Wash/Phil over 43

GL
Wire, a 13pt teaser to add to the Dolphins, Rams, Bears and Jets spread is what I've done. Getting more than 2 TDs with 2 home teams playing for a playoff berth, as well as going against 2 very unmotivated home teams in the Bills and Pats.

Wire, a 13pt teaser to add to the Dolphins, Rams, Bears and Jets spread is what I've done. Getting more than 2 TDs with 2 home teams playing for a playoff berth, as well as going against 2 very unmotivated home teams in the Bills and Pats.
Have to wonder if Billichek is going with Stidtham at QB which could make the NYJ/Pats game more interesting.

I myself, took the ML on the Ravens and Browns..Pricey, but Ravens prob won't lose.......2 Teams that both need to win and the Steelers are resting many starters. If Baker-Mayfield loses to the 2nd string Squad...the Browns might have to re-think their QB situation..lol.

Thanks wise. Good one I’m going to add that. GL

I like that too Law. I completely agree with your opinion of mayfield. I hold my breath every Sunday. GL

Thanks south I appreciate it. GL

Cash we have never been in danger of being confused with smart people. GL:)

I was even dumb enough to think Tua could keep this game close.
I said this when he was at Bama, What the fuck do people see in this kid at QB. He's a backup at best

I can’t answer that wise. He is still young and coming off injury maybe more time will help him? All I know is I am going to make a shit ton of money next week when the real Pitt plays my browns. Pathetic against backups. I figure pitt -10 and they still cover easily. Also like anything over 52. GL

Back