NFL Sunday 1/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2250
1-3 last

Thanks SIGO I appreciate it. GL

Phil ML -140 x50- I had a tough time with this one. Can't bet the over. Can't bet the under although under looks better than over. SF looks good. Decision came down to having lived in Philly for a few years and seeing what that crowd is like. Purdy is no longer a rookie after a full season but if anyone can get to him the Philly fans can and will. A big advantage in my mind. That and Philly looks really good too.

Cinn/KC over 47 x100- This was a no brainer to me. I don't care who wins and it obviously doesn't matter to Cinn that it will be cold after seeing them play in snow in Buffalo. Not calling for snow that I saw but it will be cold (20 degrees). Not sure either team can stop the others offense. This could easily be 45 points scored before halftime. GL

YTD +2250
1-3 last

Thanks SIGO I appreciate it. GL

Phil ML -140 x50- I had a tough time with this one. Can't bet the over. Can't bet the under although under looks better than over. SF looks good. Decision came down to having lived in Philly for a few years and seeing what that crowd is like. Purdy is no longer a rookie after a full season but if anyone can get to him the Philly fans can and will. A big advantage in my mind. That and Philly looks really good too.

Cinn/KC over 47 x100- This was a no brainer to me. I don't care who wins and it obviously doesn't matter to Cinn that it will be cold after seeing them play in snow in Buffalo. Not calling for snow that I saw but it will be cold (20 degrees). Not sure either team can stop the others offense. This could easily be 45 points scored before halftime. GL
If I’m the 9ers Im concerned with communication on offense and the interior oline protection in the passing game vs 4 Eagles with 10+ sacks. On defense 9ers concern is their pass D vs 2 very good WR’s and TE, as well as Hurts extending plays with his legs. Its the 1 area Dak had a chance to exploit but chose to not jeopardize his body which has 2 plates in it.
Eagles concern is their run D. They’ve been gashed at times. I see only 1 other concern and that’s Shanahan vs Sirianni. Who wins this chess match in adjustments?
I don’t see many more concerns for Eagles other than turnovers.
NFL history has shown rookie QBs on the road do not excel in this situation and as Tiki Barber said, Playing in Philly is a different animal. GL!

Good stuff Wise. Very good points. And Tiki was a NY Giant. Philly fans hate the Giants even more than they hate Santa Claus. GL

Good stuff Wise. Very good points. And Tiki was a NY Giant. Philly fans hate the Giants even more than they hate Santa Claus. GL
Thx. When I reread my post I don’t see any requests for my long winded opinion. Lol. I barely remember typing this and I haven’t have a blended margarita since Sunday.

Well, you better get on those drinks Wise. You have some catching up to do. GL

Thanks B.A.R. always appreciated. GL

Back