Pretty much a regular
YTD +$1034
2-2 last

All x$100 each

GB ML -180 that would be -$180 to win +$100
KC ML -140 that would be -$140 to win +$100
TB/GB over 50 that would be -$120 to win +$100
Buff/KC over 53 that would be -$120 to win +$100

As you can plainly see I have changed the way I post my bets. There is no talk of "units" at all. What I post is what I bet. In fact, I think you would be hard pressed to even find me mentioning units recently in any of my threads. Like say for the last 3 years or so. All I ever said was X 20 or X 50 which I assumed people would understand meant x$20 or x$50 but apparently not as there has been much discussion, in other threads about my unit so let's talk about it.......

Apparently, people love to talk about my unit size. I'm not sure why that is the case as I have always plainly displayed my unit for all to see. I have always called that full disclosure or the Full Monty. Anyone who wants to look at my unit is free to do so. As always what you see is what you get. Even when I was much younger and I first met a young lady I would always tell her two things about myself. First, that I am a gambler (so she would know money may not be stable with me) and second my unit size. (so she would know what she was in for) To be honest they never seemed to care about the fact that I was a gambler but for some reason they always paid close attention when I talked about my unit size. And that seems to be the case here on this site as people are again talking about my unit size.

I do find it a little sad though because if anyone wants to know more about my unit size all they need to do is ask. I have no problem talking about it. In fact, having grown up in the 60's ones unit size was never much of a big deal back then. The only thing that mattered was that you used your units freely to get more pleasure out of gambling and life. It always strikes me a little strange that discussing ones unit in todays society is such a taboo thing. But one thing I have found is that for every man that talks openly about another man's unit size there are 4 other men who are curious but don't talk about it except maybe in whispers in the locker room. Such a shame there is so much repression today. But as I said please ask if you have any questions about my unit size. There will be no judgement from me so you can relax and ask away. I post my bets in at least one forum every day 365 days of the year and I have been doing that for 20 years so you should have no trouble finding me.

I will admit that one thing no one tells you is your unit size changes as you get older. When I was young (and working) I had a big unit. I would even use it many times a week. But now as I am older and retired (the last 3 years) my unit has shrunk considerably. It is quite a shock to have that happen let me tell you but you will all experience it at one point or another. Thankfully my wife is very comfortable where my unit size has gone to now since I retired. When I was working she didn't care, but now it's important to keep the unit small. Sometimes I will take a shot though like the big loss ($1320 on Clemson) but I have since made most of that back with the big win (VA/Clemson over 116 for +$750) Oh, and yes, I do chase on occasion but only if I think my increased unit will be up to the task. But I have to be sure of the win to keep my unit in the game.

So my advice to you is pay close attention to the size of my unit. The bigger it is will tell you how confident I am about a game. Seriously, watch it closely as it grows and then shrinks back into place. If it's small like $10 then I am just using my unit for fun like most of you should. After all gambling should be fun. But every once in a while you will see my unit rear its ugly head and swell to the old days when I really see something I love.

Well, that should just about cover any further discussion about my unit size. But feel free to talk about it amongst yourselves. GL

YTD +$1034
2-2 last

All x$100 each

GB ML -180 that would be -$180 to win +$100
KC ML -140 that would be -$140 to win +$100
TB/GB over 50 that would be -$120 to win +$100
Buff/KC over 53 that would be -$120 to win +$100

As you can plainly see I have changed the way I post my bets. There is no talk of "units" at all. What I post is what I bet. In fact, I think you would be hard pressed to even find me mentioning units recently in any of my threads. Like say for the last 3 years or so. All I ever said was X 20 or X 50 which I assumed people would understand meant x$20 or x$50 but apparently not as there has been much discussion, in other threads about my unit so let's talk about it.......

Apparently, people love to talk about my unit size. I'm not sure why that is the case as I have always plainly displayed my unit for all to see. I have always called that full disclosure or the Full Monty. Anyone who wants to look at my unit is free to do so. As always what you see is what you get. Even when I was much younger and I first met a young lady I would always tell her two things about myself. First, that I am a gambler (so she would know money may not be stable with me) and second my unit size. (so she would know what she was in for) To be honest they never seemed to care about the fact that I was a gambler but for some reason they always paid close attention when I talked about my unit size. And that seems to be the case here on this site as people are again talking about my unit size.

I do find it a little sad though because if anyone wants to know more about my unit size all they need to do is ask. I have no problem talking about it. In fact, having grown up in the 60's ones unit size was never much of a big deal back then. The only thing that mattered was that you used your units freely to get more pleasure out of gambling and life. It always strikes me a little strange that discussing ones unit in todays society is such a taboo thing. But one thing I have found is that for every man that talks openly about another man's unit size there are 4 other men who are curious but don't talk about it except maybe in whispers in the locker room. Such a shame there is so much repression today. But as I said please ask if you have any questions about my unit size. There will be no judgement from me so you can relax and ask away. I post my bets in at least one forum every day 365 days of the year and I have been doing that for 20 years so you should have no trouble finding me.

I will admit that one thing no one tells you is your unit size changes as you get older. When I was young (and working) I had a big unit. I would even use it many times a week. But now as I am older and retired (the last 3 years) my unit has shrunk considerably. It is quite a shock to have that happen let me tell you but you will all experience it at one point or another. Thankfully my wife is very comfortable where my unit size has gone to now since I retired. When I was working she didn't care, but now it's important to keep the unit small. Sometimes I will take a shot though like the big loss ($1320 on Clemson) but I have since made most of that back with the big win (VA/Clemson over 116 for +$750) Oh, and yes, I do chase on occasion but only if I think my increased unit will be up to the task. But I have to be sure of the win to keep my unit in the game.

So my advice to you is pay close attention to the size of my unit. The bigger it is will tell you how confident I am about a game. Seriously, watch it closely as it grows and then shrinks back into place. If it's small like $10 then I am just using my unit for fun like most of you should. After all gambling should be fun. But every once in a while you will see my unit rear its ugly head and swell to the old days when I really see something I love.

Well, that should just about cover any further discussion about my unit size. But feel free to talk about it amongst yourselves. GL

This is epically hilarious, I need this for a future reference whenever I am asked about unit size...gl wire.

I have to know a guy very well to be able to inquire about his unit size. But I still probably wouldn't ask.

Seeems odd to me anyone here would be interested in your unit. I’ve never been very curious of others, god knows I saw enough of other dudes units in the prison showers than anyone needs to see or think about in a lifetime!!!

In all seriousness long as you track it accurately don’t really see wtf the difference is? Could Be pennies, toothpicks, or what it seems I correctly assumed and doesn’t make a lick of difference!

love the packers play, good luck buddy.

Very solid season W2W, GL on the action

Thank you for taking the time to post always appreicate and look forward to your threads. I honestly dont feel you owe anyone an explanation on the units/money you bet, thats your business, however it is very kind of you

This is epically hilarious, I need this for a future reference whenever I am asked about unit size...gl wire.
Can you please explain your unit's size?

Never mind, that should be another thread

Back