NFL season win totals

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Anyone start looking at these yet? Looking at a few but Oakland O8.5 is looking pretty solid IMO. Anyone like anything? :popcorn:

i'm kind of liking the ravens over 8.5..... big bounce back season for them imo

remember how brutal their schedule was to start the season LY? So much travel out west.... really fucked the team over and i remember saying it last season

i hate playing season win totals though

I don't see any value in season win totals. Too much can happen with injuries. Public does love the Raiders to do well. I speak to Herm Edwards every year in tahoe. He's shown not to be the best prognosticator but said the Raiders will make the playoffs. Pretty solid under suggestion there.:rofl:

fully agree.... i hate playing futures because you're locking up your funds with too much risk.... and then more often than not you second guess your position and the doubt in your head looks to hedge lol

its stupid

I agree. A lot of variables. I only like betting blatant bad numbers, and the Bears Over. Basically always because they get shit numbers.

fully agree.... i hate playing futures because you're locking up your funds with too much risk.... and then more often than not you second guess your position and the doubt in your head looks to hedge lol

its stupid

dont you have a local thats online?

i got high credit line and IF i do futures, I'm not putting anything out of my pocket, ever. it just sits there for 6 months.

its stupid

disagree here. think u can do so much damage if you really understand teams vs public perception of them. u can get full season value now, whereas if a team you think is better than perception or vice versa, the lines will eventually adjust.

Back