NFL Season Totals

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Real quick for now, happy to discuss more in detail.

Bears under 5 +110 not getting fooled by Mitch T looking alright last night, this is a 3-13 team.

Broncos under 8.5 -130 The D is fine, but this team is going to struggle because of offensive limitations. Cant see them finishing with a winning record

Chargers over 7.5 -140 Really like this team this year, could challenge for the division. 8-8 is worst case in my opinion

Giants under 9 -130....may push, but no way Eli is getting 10 wins...think tis is the year it ends for him

Jets under 3.5 +105....may not win a game. this is my favorite bet on the board

Raiders under 10 -150....classic case of a team taking a huuuge step forward one year and appeared to be better than they actually are. Cooper is battling nagging injuries, their number 3 WR is cordarrele Patterson, and their starting RB hasn't played in 2 years. Need 11-5 to beat me, love the under

Titans over 8.5 -150....everyone loves this one, which scares me, but this team looks really good

Real quick for now, happy to discuss more in detail.

Bears under 5 +110 not getting fooled by Mitch T looking alright last night, this is a 3-13 team.

Broncos under 8.5 -130 The D is fine, but this team is going to struggle because of offensive limitations. Cant see them finishing with a winning record

Chargers over 7.5 -140 Really like this team this year, could challenge for the division. 8-8 is worst case in my opinion

Giants under 9 -130....may push, but no way Eli is getting 10 wins...think tis is the year it ends for him

Jets under 3.5 +105....may not win a game. this is my favorite bet on the board

Raiders under 10 -150....classic case of a team taking a huuuge step forward one year and appeared to be better than they actually are. Cooper is battling nagging injuries, their number 3 WR is cordarrele Patterson, and their starting RB hasn't played in 2 years. Need 11-5 to beat me, love the under

Titans over 8.5 -150....everyone loves this one, which scares me, but this team looks really good

Jets are an embarrassment as I have followed them for 30 years with nothing but frustration, like that one a lot.

Talk to me about the Chargers over, is it based on the idea they don't find so many ways to lose close games like they did last year? Still think that division is too tough for 8, but that's just my gut.

And the Giants under I strongly disagree with...would love to hear your thoughts on this one. That D is for real and solid across the board, they've added veterans like Marshall who will only help mentor OBJ, if the O-Line holds up, I don't know how they don't get to 10 IMO...especially now that Zeke is out for 6, the Redskins are the Redskins and the Eagles are a wild card.

Interested to hear your thoughts and appreciate the post, Dan. :shake2:

scarf great stuff. im just happy were having real nfl discussions again, great time of year.

agree on the jets, I really can't see them getting 4 wins, that one is gonna be a huge play for me.

The Chargers seem to be improved and healthy; they lost a ton of close games and had undrafted guys playing WR. This year they have Allen back and Hunter Henry in year 2, to go along with Gordon who I believe is a beast, and solid deep threats in Tyrell Williams and Travis Benjamin. They also get a game vs the Jets and a game vs the Browns. Granted, they also play the Pats in Foxborough. I think they split the raiders and the broncos and chiefs. They could actually beat the broncos twice; I am very low on them. I think this is a playoff team. Also, last game of the year is home vs Raiders...should be able to hedge if the situations presents itself, cant see them with only 6 wins, but raiders also could have stuff clinched and be resting players.

Giants are interesting because I see how their D is good on paper. I just think eli sucks balls to be honest. Marshall and OBJ are great WRs but they are also both headcases (mashall at times is a great leader but when things go bad he crumbles). Defenses should be able to sell out for the pass and get in Elis face. I am not sold on Perkins as a difference maker. Overall, I see the entire NFC East between 7-9 and 9-7. They also play a lot of the terams who I think are poised to have good years; buccs on the road, chargers (could be a win though with a west coast team coming east), at raiders, at zona, at Denver (who I don't like but its a very tough place to play). Just can't see them getting to 10.

Titans have a good shot at the South if Super Mario stays healthy
They are building something solid here and right about the perfect time.

Back