Week 2 Wagers:
2) ​Baltimore Ravens -3 (+111) $50 to win $55.50
3) New England Patriots -0.5 2Q (-130) $100 to win $76.92
4) Philadelphia Eagles v. Indianapolis Colts Over 54 (-105) $52.50 to win $50

Week 3 Wagers:
5) Washington Redskins +6.0 (-110) $55 to win $50
6) Seattle Seahawks -4 (-110) $55 to win $50
7) Arizona Cardinals +2.5 (-105) $78.75 to win $75

[Parlay] Bengals -6.5 (-110), Colts -7 (-105), Seahawks -5 (-110), Redskins +6 (-110), Bills -2 (-110), Panthers -3 (-110) for $10 to win $475.45

Week 4 Wagers:
[Teaser] Giants/Redskins over 38.5 + Chicago Bears +8.5 + Kansas City Chiefs +10.5 (+140) $75 to win $105.

8) San Fransisco 49ers 1st half -3 (-105) $52.50 to win $50
9) San Fransisco 49ers -3.5 (-108) $54.00 to win $50

10) Kansas City Chiefs -3.5 (+209) $30 to win $62.70

Week 5 Wagers:

11) Minnesota Vikings 1st Quarter +0.5 (+111) $15 to win $16.65
12) Minnesota Vikings 1st Quarter ML (+201) $12 to win $24.12

13) Tennessee Titans ML (-118) $60 to win $50.85

Week 6 Wagers:
14) Cleveland Browns -1 (-105) $62 to win $58.90

15) St. Louis Rams +2.5 1st half (-101) $25.25 to win $25

16) St. Louis Rams -3.5 (+245) $15 to win $36.75

Week 7 Wagers:

17) Seattle Seahawks v. St. Louis Rams over 42.5 (-110) $55 to win $50

[Parlay] Jacksonville Jaguars ML (+176), Kansas City Chiefs ML (+141), New York Giants ML (+193) for $8 to win $147.84

18) Denver Broncos -7.5 (+121) $65 to win $78.65

19)Houston Texans +3 (-115) $65 to win $55.25

Week 8 Wagers:

[LIVE] Carolina Panthers ML (+169) $40 to win $67.60
[LIVE] Carolina Panthers +3.5 (-129) $25.80 to win $20

[LIVE] New Orleans Saints ML (-136) $40 to win $29.41

Week 9 Wagers:

[LIVE] Arizona Cardinals ML (+107) $25 to win $26.75

Week 14 Wagers:
Tampa Buccaneers ML (+400) $25 to win $100

Best of luck this season to the forum

Last edited:
gl this year king

like the Lions pick, tough division but no more excuses for Stafford, so many weapons in that offense I think he comes through

I'm not really a fan of the Lions but really think they have a great season. Since I've taken them over 8.5 wins they probably lose their first 8 then win their last 8...

Been looking at Week 1 match-ups a little bit...wanted to hit Seahawks -14.5 on the Alternate for opening night but opted against that. Not much time to type up a majority of my thoughts on this one but I think the Browns can hang with Pittsburgh on opening day.

Week 1 Wagers:

Cleveland Browns +5.5 (-105) $52.50 to win $50

Last edited:
Record: 1-0 (+$50.00)

Browns came through with a clutch cover after a dismal first half.. nice to start the season off with a winner!

For Week 2 I decided to play the Baltimore Ravens in the Thursday night game.

Having played the Browns in Week 1, I watched the 1st half against the Steelers. Pittsburgh looked good, moving the ball with ease on most offensive possessions. First score of the game for them was a field goal, and right away on defense they gave up a long drive from Cleveland which resulted in a FG for them tying it 3-3. After that it was Pittsburgh till the teams went to their respective locker rooms. Cleveland was able to move the ball on the ground but Hoyer lacked any type of accuracy and rhythm that 1st half. Now I didn't observe the 2nd half, but it looks like things went better for the Browns as proven by the +5.5 cover.

This weekend for the city of Baltimore is huge...National TV NFL Thursday night, Orioles about the win the division, I also think its the 200 year anniversary of the national anthem and the city is holding a weekend of events. I think the Ravens recognize the magnitude of tonight's game, they sit with a 0-1 record, all the Ray Rice bullshit all week and they know the entire city, or nation for that matter, is going to be paying attention to how they come out and play today. I think these guys get back to playing football and come away with the W tonight. Ravens receivers had 6 drops last week, the most in the NFL. Tough bet to place as I hate laying any points in the NFL...but I'll give the -3 (+111) and hope for the best.

Also like to add that I feel events like the Ray Rice thing bring teams like the Ravens closer together...I fully believe they play a great game of football tonight despite all the outside distractions. :popcorn:

Week 2 Wagers:

Baltimore Ravens -3 (+111) $50 to win $55.50

Last edited:
Been looking at the card for tomorrow...but decided to lock in a play for the Monday night game. Be mulling over a few of tomorrows match-ups and will post if I decide to add another wager. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow

Week 2 Wagers:
Baltimore Ravens -3 (+111) $50 to win $55.50
Philadelphia Eagles v. Indianapolis Colts Over 54 (-105) $52.50 to win $50

Last edited:
Didn't even realize but Bet365 is offering NFL Quarter lines...as in 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and 4th quarter. Not sure if they had these up last week or not but thank you bet365 because pinnacle does not offer such. One thing I absolutely hate on B365 is there absurd juice...I'll be running my 2Q bets on there and that is about it.

With that said...adding one play for today:

New England Patriots -0.5 2Q (-130) $100 to win $76.92

Was very close to adding the Bills -1 (-110) but in all honesty less is more in the NFL for me... Looking for that second quarter Tom Brady money. :fingerscrossed:

As always, thanks for the well wishes everyone and the same goes to you!

Last edited:
Alright, NFL weekend has rolled around again. Looking forward to this Redskins vs. Eagles game tomorrow -- love the spot for Washington catching the Eagles on a short week, after the big win over the Colts to move to 2-0. Eagles got the 49ers next week so maybe they look slightly ahead to that..But honestly I think this Kirk Cousins guy is a top QB in the league, guess we will see tomorrow.

Will be adding my Tom Brady 2Q bet when they line it...cheers and best of luck

Patriots 2Q -4 (-150)...I can't bet that. Just disgusts me that bet365 juices a second quarter line like that...$50 still pays $33 but I find that hard to justify...

Decided to add Seahawks -4 (-110)....Bronco's get it in the a** again today, ain't no revenge.

Week 3 wagers:

Washington Redskins +6.0 (-110) $55 to win $50
Seattle Seahawks -4 (-110) $55 to win $50

Last edited:
Also made a parlay last night for today....feeling lucky for some reason cause I know better than to throw away $10 on a parlay.

Bengals -6.5 (-110), Colts -7 (-105), Seahawks -5 (-110), Redskins +6 (-110), Bills -2 (-110), Panthers -3 (-110) for $10 to win $475.45

Last edited:
Bills.....smh busting my parlay early.

Adding:

Arizona Cardinals +2.5 (-105) $78.75 to win $75

Last edited:
God damn dodged some bullets today... 49ers looked so dominant early, would of never expected the Cardinals to come out on top after watching the start of the game.

Seattle also just too clutch...few defensive mix-ups on that last Manning drive but the best QB in the NFL, Russell Wilson, knew better than to give Manning another chance to step on the field.

Best game of the day was Washington vs. Philadelphia...Just glad to win all 3.

Week 4 Wagers:

First teaser bet of the year...Getting this in early as I think the lines will be moving a few points before Sunday. Suspect that Giants/Skins total to go up, Bears to become the favourites and the Chiefs to drop to a field goal or lower.

Giants/Redskins over 38.5 + Chicago Bears +8.5 + Kansas City Chiefs +10.5 (+140) $75 to win $105

Last edited:
Adding an afternoon wager on the 49ers...Hoping for a bunch of crazy stuff to happen. Eagles starting C is out, hoping that throws off the rhythm between the center and Foles. Crowd noise hopefully keeps the Eagles tempo down a bit and I just gotta hope Kapernick can somehow outplay Foles. Eagles missing their top LB on defense, hoping SF can exploit his replacement.

Plus, SF should be desperate as F*** today. They need a W, they are at home, having played 2 on the road in what I would call is a much tougher S.O.S compared to the Eagles (jax, indy, wash? smh...). Plus 49ers better score some 4th Q points today...think if they can pile it on they will.

San Fransisco 49ers 1st half -3 (-105) $52.50 to win $50

San Fransisco 49ers -3.5 (-108) $54.00 to win $50

Last edited:
Monday night play...

Going with the alternate line tonight:

Kansas City Chiefs -3.5 (+209) $30 to win $62.70

Last edited:
Been looking at Sunday...going to be a really hit or miss day imo. Ain't no fucking way I be betting the 49ers though thats for damn sure!

Anyways, Ponder aint no NFL QB, but he has been in this situation before...I think he can deliver, at least for the first 15 minutes. Viking defense better be in this early or my bet(s) a loser.

Week 5 wagers:

Minnesota Vikings 1st Quarter +0.5 (+111) $15 to win $16.65
Minnesota Vikings 1st Quarter ML (+201) $12 to win $24.12

Last edited:
adding to my week 5 wagers:

Tennessee Titans ML (-118) $60 to win $50.85

Tennessee should be in a desperate spot with their usual QB behind center (Locker). Expecting Tennessee to pull out 'all the tricks' in the bag tomorrow to get a W for their fans. Either way this is sure to be a complete shitfest of an NFL game -- I cannot wait.

--rough one to lose....Locker went down with an injury, titans go scoreless in the 2H and choke away the huge 1H lead.

Last edited:
Week 6 Wagers:

Cleveland Browns -1 (-105) $62 to win $58.90

-had the Browns in week 1 vs. the steelers....like them again this week. Good luck, will post if I add anymore.

Last edited:
adding another wager for tonight's game...

St. Louis Rams +2.5 1st half (-101) $25.25 to win $25

Rams -3.5 (+245) $15 to win $36.75

Last edited:
Not sure what I think of this weeks card.....Lions game is big for my futures wager...a W and they are 5-2, a great record for this point in the season...Lose and they are 4-3, which is good, but somewhat 'mediocre'....I like them on the -2 tomorrow, my #s have them by more than a FG.

Crazy crazy lines this week, Bills, Browns, etc.....Linesmakers really got a circus going on this week. I think one game where we see points will be the Rams & Seahawks......both teams with some explosive play makers, on both sides of the ball. Seahawks trading away Harvin should open up a ton of their offense. I bet this guy was in Carrols ear and Wilsons ear way too much asking for the rock, which he got an awful lot. Tons of the jet sweeps and shit were run for him which are fucked up plays and easy to defend. I don't care if Harvin is effective on the field, lots of guys can make catches, if running plays for him disrupts the flow of the offense it isnt worth it. Peace out Harvin, enjoy being coached by a Ryan....lmao

Alright, so back to the point...Seahawks offense is kind of a ? right now, but I still trust they put up a 30 spot tomorrow for me. Rams on the other hand...got that QB back there with little under his belt going against a top defense in the NFL. Kid is just lucky this game is in St. Louis and not Seattle.... I still think he can make plays, they have a ton of talent on that offense and wouldnt be suprised to see them get loose and ring up a few big plays against the Seahawks.

Week 7 Wagers:

Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams over 42.5 (-110) $55 to win $50

Last edited:
Appreciate it fellas!

Long season....

adding a 3-team parlay...

Week 7 wagers:

Jacksonville Jaguars ML (+176), Kansas City Chiefs ML (+141), New York Giants ML (+193) for $8 to win $147.84

Last edited:
Giants D let me down! Thought they could get a 3rd down stop there late and give the offense a chance topossibly send that one to OT.... thats what I get for betting a parlay!

Anways, adding a evening play.

Not worried about the hook on this one. SF is a fraud in my opinion, I had Kap when they covered vs. the Eagles and I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. Not really much to add about this one, I've been looking forward to this game for a while and figured it would be lined ~7.

Week 7 Wagers:

Denver Broncos -7.5 (+121) $65 to win $78.65

Last edited:
Broncos game went well, was going to lay the -14.5 but didn't want to push my luck...I should have, cause problem is now that these lines makers have 7 weeks of data to work with they can sharpen these lines up a little.

Big win by those Lions today...brother Ryan was pretty jacked up 13 with 3 minutes left...all for nothing.

I missed the Rams\Seahawks 2nd half...turned into a bit of a shootout. I did see that wild punt in the first half though, that was amazing. I guess ESPN can write a bunch of shit about how bad Seattle is now after back-to-back losses, and truth is they are not playing good football, but two perfectly executed special teams plays by St. Louis were necessary to upset the Super Bowl Champs. I still got faith in the Seahawks!

-just realized the Lions play Atlanta in London, 6:30am pacific start on Sunday...going to be an early one!

I remember when I saw this neutral site game before I placed that futures bet I hoped it would work in Detroits favor. Sitting at a favorable 5-2 record, they face the Falcons who are the opposite at 2-5....Trap game for Detroit basically, especially after that miracle W vs. the Saints. But we will see, if they can move to 6-2 I damn well better cash that futures bet. I won't be happy till they are at 9 wins.

Also, already taking Week 8 off...these lines are tight:hang:

Last edited:
Adding a wager for tonight....

Week 7 Wagers:

Houston Texans +3 (-115) $65 to win $55.25
-tough one for the Texans last week getting absolutely shredded in the 1st quarter. Hopefully they come out with a bit more purpose tonight and can continue that through 4 quarters.

Pretty horrible job by the Texans coaching staff and players there in the 2nd quarter...this team always just has 1 quarter where they melt down. Last week it was the 1st quarter, this week the 2nd. On to the next one

Last edited:
LIVE WAGER

Week 8:

[LIVE] Carolina Panthers ML (+169) $40 to win $67.60

[LIVE] Carolina Panthers +3.5 (-129) $25.80 to win $20

[LIVE] New Orleans Saints ML (-136) $40 to win $29.41

Last edited:
Didn't like much pre-game last week...and what I bet live didn't turn out for me. Really thought the Seahawks would not rally for that W last week but the Panthers just didn't make any plays. I ended up hitting the Saints live while watching at a pub with some mates when I saw Aaron Rodgers moving a bit funny in the 3rd Q. Ate some nasty juice but still a W.

This week I'm still going over games for Sunday, but a bit more loose with regards to matchups imo...

I'm eyeing the Saints tonight, I think they can move the ball via the ground which should open up the air for old breezer. Panthers passing game didnt consist of much last week against the seahawks secondary...the rookie made some unbelievable catches in traffic so one would think Panthers get a bit more out of the O this week. Really tough for me to bet this one, and if I wasn't tightening up before college hoops I'd be hitting the Saints -3.5 at +money and possibly the alternate of -7.5....

best of luck if you decide to bet this one! have a profitable week everyone

Week 9 live bet:

Arizona Cardinals ML (+107) $25 to win $26.75

Withdrew the account down to $25 in preparation for NCAA Basketball....wanted to make an action wager today and this is going to be it! Let's go Cardinals!!!

Already had bad luck today....got tech'd out of my mens league bball game...in the end I told the ref I was conversing with to in bounds the ball and he got angry and said "dont tell me to in bounds the ball and then turn your back on me when we're having a conversation, techincal foul."...second one was when I told him the first one was pathetic and he needs to grow up. 3rd and 4th were unnecessary f-bombs...good start to my day of rest, ie. Sunday.

Last edited:
Least your bet turned out better than your hoop game. Fuck that zebra!

Have not placed an NFL wager for a few weeks now...Still been watching games but my bets have been on NCAA Hoops and the odd NBA lately. Lions had me a little worried they might come into this week 7-5 but 8-4 is much more comforting with regards to that futures wager. I will hedge $25 on the Buccaneers ML and cheer for a W from them, which I actually do think they are capable of. Lions should still be able to get another W on the season even if they lose this week.

Week 14 Wagers:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ML (+400) $25 to win $100

Not really looking at much else tomorrow

Last edited:
PLAYOFFS!

Big props to the Detroit Lions franchise on making it to over 8.5 wins on the season!

As you can see I stopped wagering NFL in Week 14, but, I am back at it this weekend in the Detroit/Dallas game!

Very small action wagers, just for fun.

First Team to Score - Detroit Lions (+150)

Longest Touchdown scored OVER 46.5 yards (+105)

Will there be a score in the final 2:00 of the 1st half? NO (+226)

Will there be a defensive or special teams TD? YES (+165)

Detroit Lions -3.5 (+336)

Flat bet all five for $5.

Enjoy the game and best of luck!

Last edited:
2nd half wager:

Indianapolis Colts ML (+700) $15 to win $105

--likely last wager of the year, will take Hawks in the ship regardless of their opponent if I can get a FG or less.

Best of luck and enjoy the game/pro bowl/superbowl!

Back