Key Cinn/Tenn over 41 with each of the following

SF/GB over 41
LA/TB over 42
Buff/KC over 48

Key LA/TB over 42 with each of the following

Cinn/Tenn over 41
SF/GB over 41
Buff/KC over 48

As a lifelong Browns fan, I must make this observation........

Odell, the talking heads that are putting you on the pedestal right now need to remember two things: 1) That you are being successful in LA as a receiver because the entire world is trying to cover Kupp. 2) You dropped 1/3 of the passes thrown to you in Cleveland. Just sayin'. GL

One of the best pair of hands in the sport though.

I think he has more than proven he a good wr with or without playing alongside Kupp. Say what ya will bout him but he was the guy in NY and I remember him having some great seasons, there no disputing he incredibly talented. No wr has ever made a qb tho, so cle fans need to be realistic and understand they don’t have a franchise qb.

W2W - I know they aren't your style but 13 pt "monster teasers" (os so they are called on DK) look tempting no matter how you slice them this weekend. Personally I can't stomach playing unders with them though.. Playing one Sunday, -140 which sucks but it looks like this:
LAR +16
LA/TB O35.5
BUF +15.5
BUF/KC O41

GL with your plays.

W2W - I know they aren't your style but 13 pt "monster teasers" (os so they are called on DK) look tempting no matter how you slice them this weekend. Personally I can't stomach playing unders with them though.. Playing one Sunday, -140 which sucks but it looks like this:
LAR +16
LA/TB O35.5
BUF +15.5
BUF/KC O41

GL with your plays.
Can’t go wrong with 13 added points. The only 13pt add on that concerns me is SF. With JG status uncertain in that cold weather and ARod being relentless to put them away, 9ers +19 is the only way I wouldn’t go this weekend. Might see 27-6 or 31-10 type game here.

Can’t go wrong with 13 added points. The only 13pt add on that concerns me is SF. With JG status uncertain in that cold weather and ARod being relentless to put them away, 9ers +19 is the only way I wouldn’t go this weekend. Might see 27-6 or 31-10 type game here.

Baker went to GB, threw 4 picks, and packers still only beat them by 2. Im incredibly confident 6 points added to niners be way more than enough.

I agree Esco. He is one of the best receivers in the game. I do believe his attitude is toxic though and that has an impact on a team. and his performance GL

Not questioning Mayfield is not a franchise QB Bank. All I am saying is Odell dropped passes right in his hands over and over. His shit attitude led to poor performance on his part. You will see it from him in LA next year when he starts whining again if he stays. Or if LA loses this year it was their fault for not throwing to Odell so he will say. GL

Good point Zeke. That teaser you put out there looks unbeatable to me. GL

Come on Wise you know Baker. Dusty Baker. Terrible manager. GL

I agree Esco. He is one of the best receivers in the game. I do believe his attitude is toxic though and that has an impact on a team. and his performance GL

Not questioning Mayfield is not a franchise QB Bank. All I am saying is Odell dropped passes right in his hands over and over. His shit attitude led to poor performance on his part. You will see it from him in LA next year when he starts whining again if he stays. Or if LA loses this year it was their fault for not throwing to Odell so he will say. GL

i hear you and i dont disagree, i just think you might be overestimating his attitude in cle carrying over to LA where i think he happy. browns never felt like a good fit for him, we all know how star wr's as a whole can be real pains in the ass and OBJ can be on the higher spectrum of that list., but from all accounts other places he a great competitor and wants to win above all else, the problems in NY really stemmed from when they started losing and he felt he could be helping by getting ball more.. i know he aint perfect but i dont think he anywhere close to the cancer in LA he prob was in Cleveland. that could obviously sour but i dont think it any kind of problem now during the honeymoon period where im sure he wants to reestablish himself and win..ive never been his biggest fan or anything but i have really enjoyed cashing his td prop at +150ish damn near every week since he got to LA!! lol

i think i prob woulda keyed the bills/kc over opposed to the la/bucs but i like the card, seems like should be quite a few overs this round. gl

Speaking of baseball, the lockout might delay it but spring training games are only 5 weeks away. Kind of nice the Super Bowl takes us to mid February.

Speaking of baseball, the lockout might delay it but spring training games are only 5 weeks away. Kind of nice the Super Bowl takes us to mid February.

im kinda bummed out and angry at them at moment, been trying not to think about, it lame enough we didnt get much hot stove before it was stopped, if they fuck around and even hurt spring training im gonna get really annoyed!!

Good points Bank and I completely agree he will behave and be a real team player now with the rams. If they keep winning. GL

Wise, I can't believe that a bunch of billionaires will stop a league of millionaires from having the season. But frankly, they don't need but 3 weeks of the spring and I think all will be decided before week 2 of spring starts. No matter what baseball players need to accept they have no say and just collect their money and play ball.

Kind of bummed TB couldn't play part of their season in Montreal. Really is a great place to see a game. But it is true it's only you and about 400 other people there. GL

Back