NFL Saturday 1/15, Sunday 1/16, and Monday 1/17

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3830
2-0 last

Sticking with the two team 6 pt teasers -120/+100. They have served me well this year. Probably shouldn't have said that........

Key Cinn +1/2 with each of the following

NE/Buff over 38
Phil/TB over 40
Dallas +3
Pitt +19
AZ/LA over 43

Key NE/Buff over 38 with each of the following

Cinn +1/2
Phil/TB over 40
Dallas +3
Pitt +19
AZ/LA over 43

Key Dallas +3 with each of the following

Cinn +1/2
NE/Buff over 38
Phil/TB over 40
Pitt +19
AZ/LA over 43

Key AZ/LA over 43 with each of the following

Cinn +1/2
NE/Buff over 38
Phil/TB over 40
Dallas +3
Pitt +19

GL

Thanks Bank and Skanless. I appreciate the responses. I actually was tempted to take Philly +14 1/2. I don't have any good reasons per se I just think they can stay close. As for the weather, what you suggest is well thought out but I haven't seen a weatherperson get a forecast correct two days before .... ever. And if it doesn't rain I would be waiting to pull the trigger until too late to play the other games with it. Besides, if it does rain, I don't recall Brady making a ton of deep ball passes in the last few years. Most of his stuff is within 15 yards or less and I don't think rain will affect those much. Going to stay with that over 40 and I think you will notice I didn't key that game so what the hell. GL :)

Not sure where you're betting these 6 pt teasers, @Wiretowire , but, they're available at BetOnline for -110 instead of -120. Could save you a ton in the long run. GL this weekend!

Thanks for the heads up Lakers. I have to look into that. I have paid -120 all season betting Bookmaker because of the early lines. GL

Thanks Bank and Skanless. I appreciate the responses. I actually was tempted to take Philly +14 1/2. I don't have any good reasons per se I just think they can stay close. As for the weather, what you suggest is well thought out but I haven't seen a weatherperson get a forecast correct two days before .... ever. And if it doesn't rain I would be waiting to pull the trigger until too late to play the other games with it. Besides, if it does rain, I don't recall Brady making a ton of deep ball passes in the last few years. Most of his stuff is within 15 yards or less and I don't think rain will affect those much. Going to stay with that over 40 and I think you will notice I didn't key that game so what the hell. GL :)
Oh I see I was understanding it wrong. So those are 20 separate teasers, not 4 5 team teasers?

Back