NFL Preseason

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 3-0 +3.00 units

Have not posted any of my opinions thus far, as time has not allowed for it. Lot of turnover in the league this year, and it has created some interesting situational betting opportunities. Tonight is one of those.

TITANS -2 (1)

This is more of a bet AGAINST the Rams then a bet on the Titans. The last two weeks have taken the Rams out of any sort of routine, with regards to practice, meetings, etc. This is significant, because NFL players are accustomed to having set routines and schedules. It's been a way of life for them going back to college, and when those routines/schedules are messed with, especially when fringe players are involved, the team is likely to be out of sync and sloppy.

Consider, While the Titans will have been at home, in their normal routine and surroundings for over a full week. This week was spent preparing for Mariota for his home debut. The Rams have held three practices in the previous nine days, and one in the previous four. Coming of a loss to Oakland last Friday, Fisher gave them Saturday off, and Sunday was a film day. The team stayed in CA this week for joint practices with the Cowboys in Oxnard, CA.

The team returned to STL on Wed, held practice on Thursday, and had Friday off. Yesterday they flew to Nashville, for the game tonight. I don't think STL is looking win this game as much as Tenny is. The Rams look to be in evaluation mode more than anything. For Tenny and coach Wiz, coming off a 2 win season, winning some games with their prized rookie holds meaning. Lastly, I like the QB rotation for Tenny, better than that of STL. It adds up to situational bet on Tenny for me.

Good Luck.

Fisher could care less about winning this game is right. He's looking for the Oline to mesh, his running game to establish a rhythm and Foles to be in sync with his WRs. Otherwise lets get out healthy.

Fisher could care less about winning this game is right. He's looking for the Oline to mesh, his running game to establish a rhythm and Foles to be in sync with his WRs. Otherwise lets get out healthy.

That's my read on the game as well. Couple that with the Rams lack of practice time leading up to this one, and Tenny looking to get Mariotta and company off to a good start at home (not to mention the better QB rotation), and it adds up to a play on Tenny.

Good point on the lack of routine the Rams have been I, however that one is hard to judge. They could come out fired up after the fight in Oxnard or they could be flat tired. This team is on the rise so who knows.

Back