NFL Preseason Side

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
I understand the lunacy in betting NFL preseason, but one thing I have come to learn from reading Eagles practice recaps and watching the first preseason game: Matt McGloin blows ass. If Foles can get healthy, McGloin is not going to make the team. However, tonight after one or two drives, it will be the Matt McGloin show for Philly, with a little Dane Evans thrown in maybe.

Gimme the Bills +4.5. Unlike Philly, they have two guys, a verteran in Yates and a rookie in Peterman, who are somewhat decent and both are fighting for the number 2 spot, so they will be trying. Overall, the Eagles know most of their depth chart; they are going to get the starters in and out and most of this game will be played for them by guys who will be selling insurance like me in a few weeks.

The bills have much more uncertainty and more job openings, so I think they bring the effort tonight. Like them plus the points.

Wise, he put up decent yardage numbers because he threw the ball an insane amount of times. However, he looked terrible & was not efficient. He also threw a bad interception. And not to make too much out of one game: The word out of camp as he has not looked even like a competent back up in practice either.

The funny thing is I actually respect him because I thought he was one of the worst college quarterbacks I ever saw at PSU, and he somehow carved out a few years in the show. However, unless a different guy shows up tonight that has shown up since July, he is going to be cut

Bills are a terrible pre-season team. There's little talent in the passing game once the 1's leave the field because their 1's right now because of injuries/trades are really 2's. Team is built around Shady and the D line and both won't see a third series.

McGloin has been a pre-season superstar for a couple of years now going back to Oakland.

I understand the lunacy in betting NFL preseason, but one thing I have come to learn from reading Eagles practice recaps and watching the first preseason game: Matt McGloin blows ass. If Foles can get healthy, McGloin is not going to make the team. However, tonight after one or two drives, it will be the Matt McGloin show for Philly, with a little Dane Evans thrown in maybe.

Gimme the Bills +4.5. Unlike Philly, they have two guys, a verteran in Yates and a rookie in Peterman, who are somewhat decent and both are fighting for the number 2 spot, so they will be trying. Overall, the Eagles know most of their depth chart; they are going to get the starters in and out and most of this game will be played for them by guys who will be selling insurance like me in a few weeks.

The bills have much more uncertainty and more job openings, so I think they bring the effort tonight. Like them plus the points.

Good call...

:cheers3:

Back