NFL Pre-Season Week 3

PocketJacks

Jim Leyland's Errand Boy
9-5 Last Week. 8-5 on 1 Unit Plays. 1-0 on 2 Unit Plays.

We have a real shit fest on Thursday. The Bears have been horrible at home in Pre-Season going 3-11 ATS in the last 14 games. That includes a loss to KC this year. Both of the Bears games have gone over the total this year, at home against KC and on the road against Seattle.

SF had a real snooze fest the first game of the year losing to Oakland. Then they beat up on Green Bay at home, with the total going over.

These are two really shitty teams with nothing but pile of turds at QB.

My lean is to the under as it sits at 37 right now, I will have to see what it will be tomorrow. I know this is the game where the starters get the most playing time..........but I would be looking at the under 37 in this if it WERE a regular season game.

Lets hear what you boys have to say.

Just called my local, and he said he would have the numbers in about 45 minutes.....what a schlep.

For 2 Units

Bears/49ers Under.....(I imagine it will be 36 or 37).

Will come back when I get the final number.

Best of Luck to you boys on your plays tonight. :cheers:

0-1 last night. Shitty start to the week.

Leans:

Titans and Philly plus the FG.

Denver minus FG or less.

Green Bay on the Road, pre-season or regular season, is not going to be pretty.

If Tom Brady isn't playing, then I will be playing Philly for sure.

Atlanta should not be favored......pre-season or regular season.

If you boys have some info on these games, especially Tom Brady's status, would be appreciated.

Pats quarterback Tom Brady [stats] returned to practice on Wednesday but it’s no sure bet he’ll play tonight. Thus far, the Pats have erred on the side of caution with Brady’s right foot injury. It’s yet to be seen whether the foot has healed enough for the quarterback to see his first action of the preseason.

Brady knows this offense so him missing most preseason is no biggie. Belichick uses preseason as eval on the youngings..even if he does play, which i think he will...some... I say no more then a Q at most ...imo

gl man

Thanks boys, GL to you gents this week as well.

For 2 Units

Tennessee + 3

For 1 Unit

Denver -2 (bought the nugget)
Philly +3
Houston/Dallas over 41 (bought the nugget)

GL tonight boys. :cheers:

Titans took it up the ass last night and so did I......2-3 on the night, losing my 2 Unit play as well.

All plays for 1 Unit

Detroit -3
Detroit/Cleveland over 41
Washtub +3
Minny +3 (bought the nugget)
St. Louis -1
Zona/Oakland over 37 (bought the nugget)
Miami -3

Good Luck tonight Getlemen. :cheers:

Something I was looking at just now and found kind of interesting.

Since the start of Week 2 in Pre-Season this year, the team that wins the game SU, has covered the spread 18 out of 21 times.

So, pretty much, pick the winner, cover that spread.

4-3 Last night:

Tonight I will be on the following:

For 1 Unit:

Buffalo +6 (bought the nugget)
Buffalo/Under (waiting for the number)

For 2 Units:

Buffalo +11.5/Under

Good Luck to you boys tonight, I will update when I get the final number on the total.

Tonight I will be on the following:

For 1 Unit:

Buffalo +6 (bought the nugget)
Buffalo/Under 38

For 2 Units:

Buffalo +11.5/Under 44

Good Luck to you boys tonight, I will update when I get the final number on the total.

Thank you Quinn Gray....I was worried about that under for a while, but his 4 Int's give me a 3-0 night for 2 winning nights in a row.

:cheers:

9-6 This week, but 7-3 the last 2 nights. Hoping that will continue tonight with what will be the last action of the Pre-Season.

Leaning over on this one, still have some looky loo to do.

Chime in if you boys have thoughts on tonights game. :cheers:

Well Seattles left with nearly nothing on offense. Hasselbeck and Seneca appear to be out, might wanna double check on Seneca. That just leaves Charlie Frye and Dalton Bell? That on top of the thin WR corp

Back