emkee

The Truth Is Out There
4-3 (+13.48)

Thursday Night...

Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals

The play...

Ravens Pk (2.2 to win 2)

:shake:

Taking the small divisional road fave who has been on the losing side in recent match-ups. Plenty of motivation there.

Cincy got 'out-yarded' by the Dolts last week and were lucky to win. Luck had 319 yards and 2 TD's.

Joe Flaccid on a mission granted he beat up on the sorry ass Bills in Week 1. Should be the Nick Boyle breakout game tonight,

Small divisional road faves (Pick 'em to -2.5) are 40-19 SU (40-19 ATS) through Week 1-6.

Ravens the 2nd best team behind the Pats on 3 or less days rest.

7-0 SU last 7 games played on short rest (5-2 ATS).

Ratbirds also 7-1 SU last 8 Thursday games.

Belated thanks fellas.

Is what it is on Thursdays. I'd say we'd all be better for it if we just boycott Thursday night football but where's the fun in that.

Did think Flaccid and the Ratbirds were ready to make some noise in the North but nope, same shitty coached team.

It's a concern when the best player on your roster is your FG kicker.

Basic premise is fade the teams that looked great in Week 1 and play the teams that didn't.

Will be a profitable Sunday either way.

Got absolutely freaking murked in college games on Saturday, so not the greatest start to the weekend.

Takes awhile to get into the football thought patterns after my summer break.

Few leans but narrowing it down.

First cab off the rank...

Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons

The play...

Falcons -5.5 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Dirty Birds hung with the SB champs and just lost because Sark made the redzone calls from his liquored up playbook.

Falcons also 'out-yarded' the Birds in that game.

With 8+ days to prep I'm sure shit will look a lot better when the Dirty Birds are in scoring position at least for the immediate week.

Meanwhile the Panthers rolled in the mud with the shitty Cowboys and didn't impress me at all.

The ATL breaks it's bread in division games at home and are pretty damn good in said spot off a loss.

Pre-season line for this game was ATL -4, my line is -4 and it opened at -5.

Will throw some numbers up a little later.

Last edited:
Leaned Jags real bad but I don't have the intestinal fortitude right now to go against Brady and his 102-2 record vs the South.

Will cut cheese in the late game.

Eli is past it. NYG would be making noise if they went in another direction without the Goober.

Don't trust this dude against good defenses and Dallas has an underrated one.

Preseason spread was -6, my spread is -7, actual spread is a low ball -3, so there's 'value' on the shitty Cowboys.

All the 'trends' I like do favor the Gnats so a case of buyer beware.

Would normally ride the team that blew a big lead the game before but fuck if there's a team in the league that everyone is selling stock on it's the Seahags.

Yeah, they're beat up as hell and Russ has no O-line but the NFL is built on messed up shit where anything can happen and usually does.

Like 'em to respond here and keep the game competitive if not win.

And if I'm wrong I'll still be able to sleep tonight.

Know a ton of dedicated Hags guys, loyal to the freaking bone selling their squads stock by the shitload and wouldn't touch this bitch with Barmeezee's dick.

That often means a big response by said team.

Back