12-9-1 (+19.45)

4-0 in Week 4.

Thursday night...

Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots

The play...

Patriots -10 (3 units)

:confused:

Last edited:
I hate laying this many points but totally agree it only thing that makes sense. Not only you got Indy off ot and on the road in a short week (banged up too) but just look at the scores the last 7 meetings or so between these 2. I forget what it was exactly but something to the tune of pats with 250+ points, colts with like 40ish, lol.

GL em.

NBA around the corner. Can't wait till Demarcus is healthy and you get the NBA version of the Fab 5 out there at once.

GL em.

NBA around the corner. Can't wait till Demarcus is healthy and you get the NBA version of the Fab 5 out there at once.

Yeah man, can't wait. Dubs win it all again, that I know.

East gonna be real fun now Cramps has gone.

look at Thursday games overtime vs. no overtime previous game
oops nevermind - looks like you already saw bol

Another funky Thursday night game with odd bounces and stuff but got the cake.

Sunday...

Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs

The play...

Jaguars +3 (3 units)

:confused:

Not gonna turn down a #1 defense getting points even though the league is trying to make the art of defense extinct.

The Jax unit has speed and that's what you need to beat this Mahomes squad.

Meanwhile Blortles and the Jax O should be able to do enough to win/cover vs the #32 ranked stop-unit.

Gl
I think I’ll nibble at Jax as well while rooting for my boys in red. The defense vs offense dialogue has been the point of discussion on sports talk all week. The game is at arrowhead and talk about an insane home field advantage. I’m talking myself out of the bet as I type this. Jax has a great opportunity here but my boys are breathing fire AND playing at home. Also, no Fournette for Jax

Blake Bortles, a shitty head coach and the mush power of Brandon Lang all combined to screw me on that Jags play.

Made the play way too early for what I'm used to, prefer to sit back and wait til game day. Paid the price.

Got on the Bolts but was out and couldn't be effed posting. Road dogs off an OT fave win are 1-9 ATS last 10.

Won't add to the tally because they're laying the hammer and that's a dick move, over that.

SNF play up in a bit.

Texans a really shitty primetime team and glancing at 'Blankets' they're popular amongst the kids tonight.

Getting the negatives out of the way first.

Fading one of my favorite trends 'home fave of 5+ before a bye' but 9t had too be done.

Prefer fading teams on 'individual player' record setting nights.

When Peyton set this same record in 2015 he lost to Alex Smith at home.

Ignored a 43-17 ATS situation tonight and went the other way. That is all.

1-2-1 this week, recoup nek week.

Back