NFL Plays for Week #3

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 5-5 - (-1.7 u)

Sides: 1-3 - (-5 u)
Totals: 3-1 - (+3.9 u)
Teasers: 1-1 - (-.7)

Ended the week with another MNF loss, but still finished + for the week. Actually didn't post it here - but it's on record at the other place.

Falcons -5 -5u-
Falcons can play against shitty teams, they proved that vs. the Lions. The Chiefs just made the Raiders look good, and they are a mess. Falcons are not only a better team (not saying much) than KC, but they are intent on getting better and winning - the Chiefs are on their 3rd QB and players are already complaining. Not good for KC. Enjoy Turner and Norwood.

Panthers +3 - +110 -2u- The Panthers have momentum and are 2-0 (barely) + as we know they get Steve Smith back. I like their RB's and will only be more effective w/ SSmith back to torch the Vike secondary. Tavaris struggles and will only get worse for him w/ Carolina D.

Bucs/Bears UNDER 35 -2u-
Really like both D's here. Bear home opener so the rejuvenated Chi D will be pumped and Tampas as well.

Bears -3 -3u- Home opener for the Bears, who have impressed the hell out of me so far. I really didn't think they would do much at all this year, but the D is back and Orton is very solid. I think the Bears are even better than we realize and I def like them up against Griese - I don't think the Bucs offense is going to do much at all on Sunday.

Lions/Niners Over 46.5 -4u- - I have a feeling almost every Lion game is going to be wild, scoring wise. Obviously not every one, but I think more often than not. The Niners seemed to turn a corner and click last week offensively. I know, one game, I'm reading quotes by the Niners on how they are motivated to play for Martz and seeing real progress. O'Sullivan will be able to pass on this secondary and open things even more for Gore - I think they score at least 28-31 pts. Lions should be able to take care of the rest.

Packers +3 -(115) -2u-

Packers ML (+135) -1u-

Packers TT OVER 24 -3u-

GL this week guys - :cheers:

Last edited:
Yea, I know Nickel - thanks for the heads up - I actually played this a few days ago - this is a copy and paste from a post I made at another site.
I might buy back a unit on that play - think I'm falling into another trap there

Liking the PAck a lot, and very interested in the Denver TT

:smiley_acbe:

added the Pack...and the hova in Denver. Broncos aren't doing so well against the pass either...if you throw out the oakland fiasco, that is.

BOL this weekend, Tito :shake:

thanks guys, appreciate it - wish you all a winning day - :cheers:

have to work today (real estate) - :hang:

but will be back for the 4 pm games - :drinking:

Adding:

Dallas/GB - OVER 24 2H -3u
- I think these D's will tire some as we get thru the third...

Back