Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
154-123 +47.08

Arizona +1.5 4 units
Zona ML +115 1unit
Super Chargers +2.5 1.5 units
Super Chargers ML +135 1unit
Miami Dolphins +3.5 1unit

Ton's of discussion around here, but my main reason for betting this is because of a Rookie Quarterback going on the road and trying to win a playoff game. If he does it, good for him, we will give him his praise.

Alot can be said for the experience factor that Arizona has as well. I know Zona coasted into the playoffs. And everyone loves the feel good story that is the Falcons.

Have looked at this game from many angles, but when it comes down to it, I want my money on the team A.) that has a quarterback that has been there done that. B.) The home team, as a dog.

Good luck to all that bet. :cheers:

Last edited:
Good points Marlo, Zona is usually pretty tough at home no matter what. I think they get focused today and come out energized in front of home crowd.

Super Chargers +2.5 +120 1.5 units
Super Chargers ML +135 1unit

Something isn't right with this game, everything points to the Colts in a route. You can break down San Diego's wins, and they are not that impressive. You take a look at all of the specialty positions and Indy has that as well. Coaching, yep check Indy has that as well. Keep reading about all of this shit with All Manning MVP, ok.

Gotta roll with the biggest upset so far in playoffs.

:shake:

Yep, bolts. thats how we do it. nice hit man:cheers:

good health on the iggles game tomorrow, i know where u stand on this one lol

Marlo, you got tickets for the game? The dome needs to be loud today. I think this is a good spot for our squad. Nobody is giving us a chance.

There will be alot of noise from all the Eagles fans today that are there....and there are alot of them!:smiley_acbe:

Back