***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Shit, I forgot about the FCS game. Actually, I'm not certain my local was running it anyway.

I have 1h under, both QBs impressive

1st drive was awful tackling by ISU but they somehow got the result they needed

I feel like a little stroll down Favorite Boulevard in the NFL this evening, who's with me?

On Ravens already tip, will be on Seattle in some way, I know I'll be on the Carolina under

I hate favorites/overs this weekend every year, feels like teams off the bye always start slow offensively

clown, do you dabble much in the NFL? I know you make your bones in NCAAF, but you're pretty good at these isolated events … who you got tonight?

Ya. Holding a +7.5 Balty ticket and have hated it more and more each day.

Wonder if Seattle touches 14

Surprising to me sportsinsights only has one team over 60% this weekend, Denver

clown keeps greeting people on the east coast with good morning. It's almost dinner time.

On Ravens already tip, will be on Seattle in some way, I know I'll be on the Carolina under

I hate favorites/overs this weekend every year, feels like teams off the bye always start slow offensively

Bet Labs Software@Bet_Labs <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m1 minute ago</small>
Since 2004, seeds 3-6 have gone 41-24 ATS (+15.2 units, 23.4% ROI) when playing against top 2 seeds. #NFLPlayoffs

When did Virginia creep into the top 5 in college basketball? What in the name of Ralph Sampson is going on here??

clown keeps greeting people on the east coast with good morning. It's almost dinner time.

Not my fault the east coast is all messed up. One of the main reasons I don't think I would want to live back east again is college football Saturdays. Must suck to be on east coast for those days.

Back