Colts/Hawks/Chargers

1 unit

6.5 pt teaser

Colts+8.5
Seahawks+9
Chargers+9.5
Bears pk

1 to win 3 units

ty tim! Good start to the playoffs. Trying to be selective but I just have to add these

Ravens tt u23-115

Chargers+130

1.5 units each

9-8 +6.3 for the wild card. Only bad read really was the Eagles/Bears over, kick cost me the tease. Onward....

Divisional plays

Cowboys/Rams o49-110

3 units

6.5 pt teaser (+160)

Chargers+10.5
Cowboys/Rams o43.5
Saints-1.5

2 units

Still looking into sides but I think there are a couple very big advantages in some matchups.

Zeke vs a bad run defense. Donald is an absolute beast but it won't stop Zeke from getting his... should Zeke get going early this offense will roll. The Rams were a powerhouse offense all season long and an opportune defense, 34 turnovers 4 defensive tds. They aren't shutting the Boys down for a whole game. The Boys are playing with confidence and right now to me these two teams are on an even playing field. Maybe the Rams try to employ a game plan like the Colts did vs Dallas (run Gurley all day) but they don't have the run defense Indy does to create long 3rd down situations. Dallas at least has a very good run d to combat Gurley, though I still think the Rams will be able to put up 3 tds min. If the Boys protect the ball it will be a closely played game, I see both teams getting 24+ and will likely add the Boys+pts & tt over.

Saints passing attack vs Eagles secondary. Anyone watching last week saw Arob owning the secondary. Now imagine what Thomas is capable of. After the disastrous end to last season I would think Brees looks to slam the door shut in this one. Originally I leaned to the dog here but I can see why this is lined high. The Eagles run defense by the numbers is solid but look what Zeke, Barkley, Gurley did to them this season. I think it's a stretch to say Philly run D has any advantage over the Saints rushing attack, Ingram killed them last time. Foles has been great to watch and the Eagles undoubtedly play better with him at the helm but they aren't sneaking up on the Saints, zero chance NO takes them lightly. Leaning on playing the Saints tt over, but might hope for a defensive start and hop on 2ndh.

ty guys, hopefully we all profit

Chiefs-4.5

Colts/Chiefs o54-110

Cowboys+7.5

3 units each

Chiefs-210

Cowboys+275

Chargers+170

1.5 units each

ML Parlay +1395

Chiefs/Cowboys/Chargers

1 unit

Last edited:
got total at 54... some thoughts in discussion but no Berry for KC and no Hooker for Indy.... both teams capable of taking the top of idc if it's a blizzard

ty

Did NOT expect the Rams to come out and pound the run so successfully. Props to them executing that gameplan so efficiently. Boys at least got me the over and 2ndh, bitter I opted for the +7.5 over the team total when all week I liked the total but that's gambling. Happiest I played a -210 ML and it didn't flame out. TY KC for handling business.

Playoffs 18-18 +4.45

Divisionals

Patriots/Chiefs o55

5 units
GL Lex! I like the over too. However, I can't get the NE/PIT game out of my head and feel like the game could go that way too (17-10) so I may hedge a little and take the NE tt under as well.

ty sir! I don't like anything under related this week at all but that's just me. On that note.....

Rams+140 1sth

Rams tt o27

Rams/Saints o27.5 1sth

Chiefs tt o14.5-130 1sth

Chiefs-160

3 units each

Back