NFL Nightmare Season Week 3...fade if you must

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
3-12 ytd
2-8 last week

Just a pathetic start, and my Eagles have been just as bad on the field as I have been wagering. Sucks when I spend all year looking forward to NFL season and then get off to a start like this. Oh well, the show must go on, even if I am fade material at this point:

NYG -4

Some value here with Wash coming off a win. This team is poop. That is my expert analysis right there, poop. They caught the Rams off a big win on the road, but Eli and ODB should torch this secondary. NY could be 2-0, and I feel like Washington is bad enough that even Coughlin can't mess this up

Rams +1

Zigzag game for teh Steelers (both teams actually). Looked great at home, now on the road in a tough environment. Public will be all over Steelers, I am happy to fade.

Colts -3.5 at Titans

Willing to bet on Indy after a sure overreaction to the MNF game vs the Jets. Tennessee D is nowhere near the Jets, and Luck should snap out of his funk here.

Cardinals -6.5

Keep fading SF. Under a TD I'm all over this.

Probably going to add Lions, lines OTB at my spot now.

Its early, time to turn it around, for both me and the birds

3-12 ytd
2-8 last week

Just a pathetic start, and my Eagles have been just as bad on the field as I have been wagering. Sucks when I spend all year looking forward to NFL season and then get off to a start like this. Oh well, the show must go on, even if I am fade material at this point:

NYG -4

Some value here with Wash coming off a win. This team is poop. That is my expert analysis right there, poop. They caught the Rams off a big win on the road, but Eli and ODB should torch this secondary. NY could be 2-0, and I feel like Washington is bad enough that even Coughlin can't mess this up

Rams +1

Zigzag game for teh Steelers (both teams actually). Looked great at home, now on the road in a tough environment. Public will be all over Steelers, I am happy to fade.

Colts -3.5 at Titans

Willing to bet on Indy after a sure overreaction to the MNF game vs the Jets. Tennessee D is nowhere near the Jets, and Luck should snap out of his funk here.

Cardinals -6.5

Keep fading SF. Under a TD I'm all over this.

Probably going to add Lions, lines OTB at my spot now.

Its early, time to turn it around, for both me and the birds

Yes looks like a rough one bro. NFL is just so so tough. I admire you pushing on here, sometimes a short break helps.

I agree on NY Giants, although I haven't played it yet.

Regarding the bolded......Is there a zigzag in NFL? I have never heard anyone refer to it in NFL. NBA yes.

GL Dan:shake:

Good luck bro. I would highly recommend not taking bad teams laying points. Giants and Colts are playing horrible and maybe for good reason. Personally, I think the Niners keep it close vs Arizona. They know each other well. I agree with the Rams game. Public was all over them last week on the road and now against them at home?

Thanks for the support hopefully we can get this turned around. Going to stay away from Detroit because Stafford is hurt, even if he plays he will not be 100%

wise, I get your point about not laying points with bad teams, but realistically the Giants could be 2-0 with wins against Dallas and Atlanta... To me that's not very bad. Sure they completely blew both games in the end, but if two plays went differently this team is 2-0 & this line is -6 or -7. The Redskins are a bad team

Back