NFL Network reported crazy news about QUINN and no practice

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Collinsworth worth spoke to QUINN-

stated that he has had 1 practice for this game on Tuesday..

Also stated that before that he has received no reps during passing drills in practice.

With the one practice only Collinsworth stated that he has no idea what the Browns are expecting from QUINN in this game.

He has had no reps at all during the season is passing drills and only 1 real practice to get ready for this game.

On the other hand for Denver their QB has had all the reps all year long so even if he had 1 practice it wont hurt them at all.

According to Collinsworth he is shocked to as why they are starting QUINN, but thinks because Denver is hurt on D that is why they are playing QUINN in this game.

I have been pinballing back and forth on this game, but now due to this info and if its true and QUINN has had no reps with the first team to prepare for this game I may have to be on Denver.

Even more reason to like the UNDER . Not so much the practice part but the fact CLE will not be in attack mode even vs DEN defense .

Not a game. We're talking about PRACTICE !! PRACTICE ? What are we talking about, PRACTICE? We're not talking about the game, we talking about PRACTICE man.

On a short week with a rookie I think Browns come out conservative and will throw some deep balls after the 2nd qtr-----

Having heard that I dont think Browns come out and attack Denver early on- they will likely give him some run plays and quick plays--

With no practice I dont see him in a rythm and lighting it up early--

You need to practice to do well on game day--

On a short week with a rookie I think Browns come out conservative and will throw some deep balls after the 2nd qtr-----

Having heard that I dont think Browns come out and attack Denver early on- they will likely give him some run plays and quick plays--

With no practice I dont see him in a rythm and lighting it up early--

You need to practice to do well on game day--

Sammy, we're just busting your balls after listening to that video. It's funny as hell :cheers:

Sammy, this is Quinn's time....if they come out and get the ball first, and don't go for some big plays on the first drive I will be SEVERELY dissapointed with the coaches..

i know he's supposed to practice, he gets that, but come on man, were talkin about practice

Scheffler is in-------

I think I saw him running routes on TV on NFL network--

THe guy is a freight train, he looked like a powerfull gracefull cheetah running routes for Cutler in the warmups

god we need a video hall of fame ... fuck he sounds like an idiot and i cant stop laughing, if yall start a video HOF this one should def be in top ten ... good luck tonight sammy

That video was awesome. Someone post the one of the NBA brawl.

ARTEST IS IN THE STANDS!

Back