NFL MVP

chancedog

Pretty much a regular
Mac Jones at 30-1 worth a look ? Seems like a lot of value here.
Does anyone have a line on Taylor ?

not to dismiss ya but i dont think Mac has a chance in hell, even if pats run the table and are the 1 seed in the afc hoody is gonna rightfully get most the credit.. rookie of the year a lock, mvp i think you better off donating the money to charity, just dont see it happening. i guess if he goes into buffallo and is the obvious reason they win ill sound dumb but i dont think he the driving force for pats success, if they win tonight im pretty confident it be the run game and defense that do the heavy lifting..

I feel you, but I can see a scenario where Josh throwing downfield in the wind ends up with 1-2 int’s. So comparable stats at the end of the game could favor Jones tonight.
I see no value in Josh at 5-1, and I believe Brady is the current odds on favorite and IMO people don’t want to see Brady take it. So do I think Jones wins MVP. no not necessarily but 30-1 …..

I feel you, but I can see a scenario where Josh throwing downfield in the wind ends up with 1-2 int’s. So comparable stats at the end of the game could favor Jones tonight.
I see no value in Josh at 5-1, and I believe Brady is the current odds on favorite and IMO people don’t want to see Brady take it. So do I think Jones wins MVP. no not necessarily but 30-1 …..

i think pats gonna finish ahead of bills so i agree it wont be allen. id think brady is pretty close to a lock, rodgers would get it way before Mac i would think, if colts make playoffs taylor should be ahead of Mac, there just so much credit to go around on pats, i dont see a world where the rookie qb gets enough of it to win the MVP.

Back