NFL Monday 9/23

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +208

Much to some peoples disappointment, my wife included, I will not have to stop betting NFL games. Not that it wasn't without some tense moments. The Browns played much better than I ever thought they would in that situation against that particular team. They seriously impressed me. Yes, their o line is somewhat suspect and their defense has some holes but they could be dangerous on any given Sunday. Final analysis - as my dad always said "I would rather be lucky than good any day." Now back to reality.

Chi/Wash over 41 X10 - Yes, only 10. GL

There is something wrong with the Rams offense. Gurley doesnt have the same explosiveness and its changed everything. Its time for McVay to adapt because they do not look right. The Browns played a spirited game last night but the Rams had many opportunities to put them away and couldnt do it. I have noticed this in the first three weeks of the season. They are 3-0 but its not a very impressive 3-0 you know what Im saying Wire?

Currently Rams have 3 new olinmen starting at both guard positions and center. Goff still needs his hand held by McVay. Still, beating Carolina on the road, Saints, and Browns on the road is no easy task.

Thanks Cash. GL

Coverdatspred and Wise, it seems you both are identifying the problem. Wise I didn't know they had such inexperience on the oline.

Cover I do know exactly what you are saying about the Rams offense. The interesting thing to me is the power is there to be a great offense because although they didn't do it all game it seemed the Ram offense perked up and marched down the field when they had to but overall didn't take full advantage of what the Browns gave them. GL

Back