NFL Monday 11/24

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD 37-37 = -112

Balt/NO under 50 1/2 (20 units)

Something in the 40's maybe but 51 is too high to climb in my opinion. GL

goodluck today
Any chance you've spoken to hound recently? Haven't seen him around in the forums lately, hope he's okay.

YTD 37-37 = -112

Balt/NO under 50 1/2 (20 units)

Something in the 40's maybe but 51 is too high to climb in my opinion. GL

Like the under as well.

I think Baltimore win this outright, but I will never lay a single dollar of my money on flacco.

Same question as gsro. Remember me,now Dexter,but raiseathou from the Old days. Is Blood OK to the best of your knowledge? Maybe just licking his paws,er wounds after that Auburn debacle a couple of weeks ago. Send word,Wire.

Thanks for responses folks. Talked to blood last Thursday. He's fine but as you say. Licking his wounds. Quote. I hate costing people money with my picks so I won't post unquote. Yell at his ass I did. I told him folks want to see his picks.

Thanks for the bloodhound update. His informtion is so valuable to me. I get to see his insight and whatever he has that matches my outlook then I pull the trigger. If I tail him just to tail then I go much smaller for beer money. I understand totally about feeling responsible for people losing money that's why I don't post plays top often.

One other thing for the ole bloodhound, we can all recognize when someone might be in a tailspin or someone who is getting hot. I would hope people would know when to tail and when not to.

Come me back bloody! This is the best time of year!

Thanks for the bloodhound update. His informtion is so valuable to me. I get to see his insight and whatever he has that matches my outlook then I pull the trigger. If I tail him just to tail then I go much smaller for beer money. I understand totally about feeling responsible for people losing money that's why I don't post plays top often.

One other thing for the ole bloodhound, we can all recognize when someone might be in a tailspin or someone who is getting hot. I would hope people would know when to tail and when not to.

Come me back bloody! This is the best time of year!

Agreed, what with all the conference playoffs coming up we need all the insight we can get! I'm on the under as well Wire, this game is pretty crucial to both sides. I can't see a wide open style of play, coupled with you liking an under makes this an auto-pick... Good luck to all

:beer4:

Hound, your ole caddie buddy simply says-Lets it get back in the short stuff. I care not if the picks are failing you will get it in the hole again. We need you out here. Raise/Dexter. And thanks to my old pal,Wire for permitting me to hijack his post.

Back