NFL Monday 11/23 and beyond

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -2041 as of now but still have quite a bit on tonight's game still in play from previous teasers.

My old partner Bloodhound always did things a little differently than most. You may not know this but he always told me to bet the football games as soon as the lines came out Sunday night for the following week. He did this in college and in pros. Many times he would write up the games a few days before they actually played later in the week and post those current lines as of the day he posted but his bets were already in and in most cases at better lines than you could get that day he posted.

I questioned him on this later in the season because he had no way of knowing weather in 6 or 7 days but if you think about it he rarely bet totals and he always said if you bet sides the weather will affect both teams equally and the better team is still going to win or cover. Actually made sense. He told me I could do the same thing if I started betting unders but of course I could rarely follow his advice because I bet mostly over totals and truth be told he would add a couple of totals later in the week himself after he asked me what overs I really liked but he usually had 90% of his bets in before the previous Monday morning. Well, this week I am going to take the old man's advice in the pros. And you should see, except in a few cases where the teams play short weeks on Thanksgiving, a suspicious lack of totals.

All will be 6 point two team teasers keying one team with the rest and all for -84/+70.

Key La +10 1/2 (mon) with

Hou/Det under 57 (thur)
Wash/Dallas under 54 (thur)
Balt/Pitt under 52 (thur)
Jax +12 1/2
Cle -1/2
LV +7
Miami -1
KC +3
GB -2
Seattle +1/2 (next mon)

Key Hou/Det under 57 (thur) with

La +10 1/2 (mon)
Jax +12 1/2
Cle -1/2
LV +7
Miami -1
KC +3
GB -2
Seattle +1/2 (next mon)

Key Wash/Dallas under 54 (thur) with

La +10 1/2 (mon)
Hou/Det under 57 (thur)
Jax +12 1/2
Cle -1/2
LV +7
Miami -1
KC +3
GB -2
Seattle +1/2 (next mon)

Key Jax +12 1/2 with

La +10 1/2 (mon)
Hou/Det under 57 (thur)
LV +7
Miami -1
KC +3
GB -2
Seattle +1/2 (next mon)
NOTE: Can't key Jax +12 1/2 and Cle -1/2 in the same game as a two team teaser that's why Cle -1/2 is left out of this one

Key KC +3 with
NOTE: Make these for -120/+100 each. This line is crazy. Has to be pure Brady bias to make KC only a 3 pt favorite even on the road.

La +10 1/2 (mon)
Hou/Det under 57 (thur)
Jax +12 1/2
Cle -1/2
LV +7
Miami -1
GB -2
Seattle +1/2 (next mon)

Key Seattle +1/2 (next mon) with

La +10 1/2 (mon)
Hou/Det under 57 (thur)
Jax +12 1/2
Cle -1/2
LV +7
Miami -1
KC +3
GB -2

GL

Ok boys and girls this may be unusual but I am not going to pass up free money. The best college game of this year is Kent/buffalo over 66. Could be best I’ve seen in 10 years.

adding

Key Kent state/buffalo over 60 in 6 pt two teamers -180/+150 each with

la +10 1/2
Hou/det under 57
Wash/Dallas under 54
Balt/pitt under 52
Jax +12 1/2
Cle - 1/2
Lv +7
Miami-1
Kc +3
Gb -2
Sea +1/2

GL

Wait, so are these teasers like a round robin parlay? Your "key game" is the one leg that is included with each of the other selections in numerous two-team teasers?

So if the key game is a loss, you lose ALL of the others?

Thanks Zeke yes that is correct if the key loses all the others In that group lose with it. That’s why I was so far behind to start the day as some keys lost Sunday. But the converse is also true like the rams tonight. They a key won so all the others with it are loose on their own now. GL

Record update going into Thursday

YTD -1321

GL

Fucking unders.........

adding

key Kent st/buffalo over 61 in 6 pt two team teasers 180/150 with

Cle -1
Gb -2
Kc +3
Sea +1

thought that Kent would go much higher. Instead uh thank you. GL

Adding

6 pt two team teasers 84/70

key Nd over 62 with

cle -1
Gb -2
Kc +3
Sea +1

Key Oregon over 59 with

cle -1
Gl -2
Kc +3
Sea +1

GL

Might as well be completely done with college keys in pros. All 84/70 all 6 pt two teamers. Key pitt/Clemson over 49 key ga/sc over 43 and Kent/buffalo over 61

All with

cle-1
Gb -2
Kc +3
Sea +1

GL

Adding

6pt two team teasers 84/70

key Pitt +2 with

Kent/buff over 61
Cle -1
Gb-2