NFL Monday 10/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +221

I like two plays here tonight. Both for 20 units each. Should no worse than split.

Cleveland +5

Cle has played well in 3 of their 4 games. In the opener the coaches had their heads so far up their asses the Browns lost to a bad Tenn team. But you can't dress only 7 linemen. Holding happens (10 times) as the oline get tired and the defense is on the field all night so late in the game you get your ass handed to you. But Cle played well against a good Rams team and beat a decent Balt team as well as a bad Jets team. SF has gone undefeated but against who? A bad Cinn and TB team and a beat up if not bad Pitt team. Home field is only 3 points but I don't get the 49's laying 5 in this one. Browns could win outright if the head coach stops going for it on 4th down when he is in field goal range. If the dumb fucker keeps doing that the Browns will have a long and bad season.

Cle/SF over 47

Neither team has shown much defense against some pretty bad competition. SF allowed 17 each to 3 of the worst teams in the NFL. Cle is no better. Both offenses capable of putting some points up and all I need is 24 points from each. Should get that if one team doesn't go apeshit and score 40+ themselves. GL

Last edited:
Back