NFL ML Dogs

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Again, not much time.

for last week...

fuck the Texans for giving up a 300pt lead in 30 seconds. Was that a history making loss or what?

Fuck the officials in the Ravens/Titans game for making a, uh, questionable call....Suggs let collins smell his underarm, and apparently that's a penalty for Roughing the Pussy. You'd think this shit wouldn't happen to the home team.

alas.

this week, I have

Baltimore +160
Carolina +105
Arizona +190
Green Bay +105
Giants -7.5 - they will win by a helluva lot more than that, I think.

GL gentlemen.

No doubt the Giants smoke Cleveland. I think people are still hoping this public darling comes back to life. Won't happen Monday. Oakland ML is worth a shot. Saints defense is terrible and da Raiders D can slow down Brees and Co.

No doubt the Giants smoke Cleveland. I think people are still hoping this public darling comes back to life. Won't happen Monday. Oakland ML is worth a shot. Saints defense is terrible and da Raiders D can slow down Brees and Co.

I can see that, but I can also see that ditzy old fool presenting a powerpoint show on the Raiders sideline during the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter.

I think it might be mortenson, but there's one NFL analyst who says he covers 31 NFL teams...and the Oakland raiders. I expect Oakland will win a game or three this year.....not so sure I want to take them against one of the top QBs in the league. .....even against one of the bottom defenses.

GL if you take it.

Blue_Chip said:
New England +200

I can certainly see that. I just don't like it so much. I don't care what they say...this stay across the country for a week style is dumb, imo. It lends too much to the vacation mentality. We'll see how it works out for the Pats. But this really is a must win for the Bolts, and I can see Rivers and LT winning within the margin. This one might be a good ML/pts play. and I'm not into that right now.

GL, bro.

I don't care what they say...this stay across the country for a week style is dumb, imo. It lends too much to the vacation mentality. We'll see how it works out for the Pats.

I like the idea. I believe it produced a week of focused close-knit practices. Not being at home and not being distracted lets Belichick pound his gameplan into his players' heads. You know BB is ready, and I think he will have his players ready. I can't resist getting the best coach at two-to-one on my money and catching five points.

GL red

well, perhaps +5 for 3 units and the ML for 1 unit is something I would do. I do think San Diego wins, but cover...? That's a tall order with that merrianless defense.

GL, sir.

Be careful taking the Giants . The Giants looked bad against a very sub par Bengals team a few weeks ago.

Cleveland hasn't won a MNF game in 15 years and the crowd at Cleveland will be going nuts come Monday.

Motivation in this game will be well on the side of the Browns ,this is basically their Super Bowl.

My biggest play of the week will be on the Browns plus the points but GL sir

thanks for your thoughts, bro.

The giants looked bad against the Bengals, but they still won.

you have a point about the motivation....as a counterpoint, I would suggest that the Browns have a flock of receivers that can't catch balls hitting them in the hands (even with glue), they have a starting QB on a Very Short Leash (reports say if Anderson doesn't play well that Quinn will be in), and they have a Corey Williams talking about punching Brandon Jacobs in the mouth. ....and claiming Jacobs isn't a power runner.

in rushing...
The Giants lead the league with 181.3ypg with a 5.8ypc average.
The Browns are 22nd on D allowing 126ypg at a 4.1ypc average.

That's on par with the falcons, 49ers, and Seahawks (Jacobs didn't get hit in the mouth by the Seahawks). Best rush defense the Giants have faced is the redskins. They allow an average of 85.4ypg, and Jacobs rushed for 116 on 21 rushes. The team got 154.

Now, maybe the Browns will fuck up and play well on Monday, but I will be Very Surprised (and I'll tip my hat to em), but I just don't see that at all. I think the Giants will win by 3 TDs...perhaps more.

I totally agree with you ,the stats are on the Giants side . For this one I'm throwing the stats out and going with the home team,motivation and the gut. I just believe Cleveland comes to play Monday but I could be dead wrong ,have been many time before.

Hopefully we'll both win.I won't be locking in until one hour before game time and with I'm guessing heavy public action on NY my local will give me a good number to get money on the other side. With you getting -7.5 I'm guessing I'll get 9.5 and maybe it will hit the middle.

Best of luck with all you plays

like the zona play, red. might want to look at the jags as well.
and the raiders (imho) will be putting up pts this week. the question is, will it be enough though?

Back