***NFL Lex Week 3***

I feel like just because the Browns played 2 "playoff" contender type teams closely, they are due to win. Normally I'd shy away from a rookie qb on the road, but I think the Jets put up their clunker last week, though I think Miami is better than ppl think. So much more pressure on the Browns and they find ways to not win. Darnold should be able to throw on them though it could be an ugly game. Too much creedence being given to 3 games played in 11 days.... it's early in the season these are young kids. Darnold------>Robbie tonight folks.

Thanks geo!

Man oh man am I glad I saw the L coming at the half. A big factor of this play was Tyrod related, so that all went out the window. Props to Baker clearly the team wanted him in. Really kicking myself for not banging the Browns tt over when I knew it was good though....

2-3 -.5

alright big card here we go

Eagles-6.5-103

Bengals+130

Titans/Jaguars o39-103

Broncos+6-106

Raiders+138

Texans tt o24.5-110

Vikings tt o29-110

3 units each

Imma drop in here and eat some crow. Your boy Allen was on a mission today, as was your defense. Congrats.

Thanks. Very unexpected but it's so nice to feel like you may have a qb. KBenjamin is a bum. As am i with these trash wagers today. That being said here's 3 more

Patriots/Lions u27.5-115 1sth

Lions+4-115 1sth

Lions+190 1sth

2 units each

Back