$$$ NFL Kickoff Contest $$$

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
NFL-Kickoff-Logo2.png

This Contest will feature the opening Sunday Night Game (Dallas Cowboys @ Los Angeles Rams)

HOW TO PLAY:
*Pick the ATS winner and O/U winner. The tiebreaker will be Dallas + LA Rams combined passing yards.

Line: Dallas Cowboys -3.5 and O/U 51.5

EXAMPLE ENTRY:

Los Angeles +3.5
Dallas/Los Angeles under 51.5
TB: 576

HOW TO ENTER:
*This one is very easy. You simply need to make an account with BETONLINE or BOOKMAKER and send your account number to @Administrator here at CTG. If you already have an account, we just need to confirm your account number in order to win the prize. If we do not receive a PM to @Administrator you are ineligible for a prize.

PRIZES:

1st = 150.00 cash via Paypal
2nd = 50.00 cash via Paypal

Nice win for Jimmy and Wise!

CTG - It's your game, your rules, and you get to grade it, and its great that you put it out there for us to enjoy. My only request is next time, when its a team stat, you say combined gross passing yards.

1600092822835.png

Thx. You're going to need my PayPal account im guessing?

congrats buddy. At halftime thought I had real shot with rams/over and the passing yardage. Pretty surprised the offenses did next to nothing in 2nd half. That what I get for betting side and total, always freaking split, lol.

congrats buddy. At halftime thought I had real shot with rams/over and the passing yardage. Pretty surprised the offenses did next to nothing in 2nd half. That what I get for betting side and total, always freaking split, lol.
Wondering if the Rams adjustments at halftime with this new coaching staff was the reason or Dak just played bad.

Back