NFL headed to Supreme Court on Sunday Ticket

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
Contract with Direct TV is up in 2022 and the NFL wants the Supremes to clarify what they can and can't dp.

Some arcane legal issues to be decided, but bottom line is some changes are going to be made.

The one thing in the article that baffles me is they keep mentioning a fan has to buy the entire package to see a particular team and game, but anyone who subscribes to Direct TV can purchase any individual game for 50 bucks, so I don't understand why the article claims otherwise

As long as we all can all still bullshit our way through talks with them each August to get it free or discounted...por favor...

Contract with Direct TV is up in 2022 and the NFL wants the Supremes to clarify what they can and can't dp.

Some arcane legal issues to be decided, but bottom line is some changes are going to be made.

The one thing in the article that baffles me is they keep mentioning a fan has to buy the entire package to see a particular team and game, but anyone who subscribes to Direct TV can purchase any individual game for 50 bucks, so I don't understand why the article claims otherwise

I’d imagine they’re saying that because it’s way cheaper to buy the entire package as opposed to paying $50/game for 16 games.

I hope American fans don't have to go through what the NFL did to Canadian fans 2 years ago when they eliminated sunday ticket for cable companies and forced us to go through DAZN's barely-functional streaming service to get a full package. That was a disaster.

Games were delayed by as much as 10 minutes which made live betting impossible and many times wouldn't work at all. Or you'd get the game only in a different language. I ended up watching most of that season using illegal streams found on reddit which sadly worked better than the paid service from Dazn.

That raises a question I've been wondering about. My feed on Direct TV is sometimes as slow as 18 seconds behind my buddies who have cable. How can anyone with Direct TV use live betting?

That raises a question I've been wondering about. My feed on Direct TV is sometimes as slow as 18 seconds behind my buddies who have cable. How can anyone with Direct TV use live betting?
All channels are behind. Everywhere in the world.

Two ways... only bets during commericals or just be a numbers Live bettor.

Back