TB

StL
SEA -12.5 41

ARI
SF -6.5 37

OAK
DEN -14 48

Last edited by a moderator:
This was fun, but stinks that a bet on final game of regular season determines everything. Guess that could be considered great as well.

This was fun, but stinks that a bet on final game of regular season determines everything. Guess that could be considered great as well.

I thought the same thing. We have to figure out a way to tweak the rules a bit so it's not just an all-in fest in final week or two. Maybe put a cap on how much of your bankroll (percentage or dollar amt)you can bet on one bet or something. Lots of time to figure it out.

I thought the same thing. We have to figure out a way to tweak the rules a bit so it's not just an all-in fest in final week or two. Maybe put a cap on how much of your bankroll (percentage or dollar amt)you can bet on one bet or something. Lots of time to figure it out.

Yeah, I fucked up as well. Probably shouldn't have bet everything to at least finish third. But oh well, makes tonight a lot more enjoyable. Thanks for running, Larry. Had a good time with this one.

Great time guys. No discipline at all on my part but a lot of fun anyway. Thanks Larry for running. Look forward to next year.

yea, tons of fun, but same thing, hated to go all in and lose the contest because of it.

down for it next year again.

Back