NFL Game of the Year - absolutely free

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
100000 units on KC +9.

Lead pipe lock of the decade, if this one loses the whole rest of the season's free.

IN all seriousness, I love the Chiefs at home today, and will have 10 units on this game. Chiefs are always tough at home, and we'e got the benefit of some stat being out there saying undefeated teams off a bye are hitting at a 90% clip or something to that effect. Not sure of the accuracy of this info, but here's what I do know:

Tennessee is a bit counterfiet. Their undefeated record is against Bal, HOU, Cin, Jax, and Minny - not exactly the elite of the league.
Kerry Collins is their QB.
They are playing on the road.
They aren't made to blow teams out.
Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play, no matter how bad the chiefs appear to be on paper.

GL sc. Will be against you on it however. Just think the Chiefs will be LUCKY to score 10.

You could be right about that one Signal, but bad things tend to happen to teams at Arrowhead, and I'm not so sure I have the Titans scoring more than 17 here.....

Gl bro

100000 units on KC +9.

Lead pipe lock of the decade, if this one loses the whole rest of the season's free.

IN all seriousness, I love the Chiefs at home today, and will have 10 units on this game. Chiefs are always tough at home, and we'e got the benefit of some stat being out there saying undefeated teams off a bye are hitting at a 90% clip or something to that effect. Not sure of the accuracy of this info, but here's what I do know:

Tennessee is a bit counterfiet. Their undefeated record is against Bal, HOU, Cin, Jax, and Minny - not exactly the elite of the league.
Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play, no matter how bad the chiefs appear to be on paper.

I took the over 35 and agree the Chiefs are the play and are tough at home. GL buddy.

100000 units on KC +9.

I agree with your thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs win this game.

Thanks fellas.

Also playing:

BUf -1 three units
NYG UNDER 46.5 three units

Looking hard at UNDER in Charlotte, anyone live there that can tell me something about the wind speed. Was seeing reports of 20 mph, but now showing around 10 mph. If its windy I like the UNDER.

On KC as well 1st H , ML and game .

Opposite the other two. Pierce out for Giants and the defense is flawed while SF defense is pretty bad . Thinking 27/28-20/21 game. Really like SD as well pretty strong play for me .....

Good Luck of course. If KC happens to lose ATS then I am coming after you with my leadpipe...:36_11_6::cheers:

100000 units on KC +9.

All; those teams would demolish KC and Tennessee is better than all of them.

No Larry J today? Expect a shutout :-(

Good health today:shake:

I do have to agree with G-Man here. NO Johnson is obviously going to hurt them. The Chiefs are "not exactly the elite of the league" either which means the Titans should be able to have their way with them too. Baltimore, Minny, and Jax are actually good teams. Home or away, the Chiefs have no right competeing with a top defense coming off a BYE.

Good health today...Like the Bills. :shake:

Yeah, I know Johnson's out - and know this isn't an overly popular play - but I'm not sold on the titans laying 9 on the road yet.

Final card for 1:00 starts

KC - 9 ten units
Buf - 1 four units
NYG -10.5 four units
NYG UNDER 46.5 four units
UNDER 45 in Charlotte four units

Yeah, I know Johnson's out - and know this isn't an overly popular play - but I'm not sold on the titans laying 9 on the road yet.

Final card for 1:00 starts

KC - 9 ten units You mean +9 ??
Buf - 1 four units
NYG -10.5 four units
NYG UNDER 46.5 four units
UNDER 45 in Charlotte four units
+9?

LJ is out but Charles can play . Arrowhead a tough place to play and Tenny hasnt looked all that good on the road see Cincy and Balt teams somewhat comparable to KC .

Tenny minus 2 WRs and 2 defensive players . BOL

I am sick nut, but not that sick. I should be the healthiest poster on CTG today with all the "good healths".

And yeah, KC is +9 :)

Back