NFL futures plays

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
Minnesota under 7.5
This is a brutal schedule for a team that overperformed on a weak slate last year. If you see 8 wins, find them for me please.

minnesota is an interesting case. they were second from the bottom in games lost to injury last season which would suggest they were lucky last season. they were also fairly high on the list of fumbles lost which indicates they were unlucky. ponder takes too much heat which suggests they may be underrated. definitely conflicting signals with this team. of all the teams i've looked at, i have no read whatsoever on minnesota. good luck.

I am still chopping some up.....I wish we had an easy one like the Fins 2 years back

The Saints are an interesting one...I think the NFC Stout is TOUGH next year....these guys may just beat each other up...AND matched with the NFC West this year(which may be on a decline after an unexpected UP year....I know, but still)...unders will be worth a look

The Dolphins are going to be better than people think this season.

all i'm seeing is how the dolphins are going to be the most improved. i think people are going to be disappointed.

KC Chiefs O 7 is worth a look IMO. They should be much better this year. Their schedule isn't easy and they have the Donkeys twice but usually even a so-so Chiefs team is tough at Arrowhead. The last two years have been the exception not the rule. I think worst case scenario is 7-9 so if you can avoid the hook it's worth a shot.

Agree with you that Minnesota isn't good but I'm still debating the play myself as I'm just not sure given some of the info ClubDirt cites, I'm a bit torn. Best of luck though.

Back