• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NFL Futures Bet

I don't track too closely but they seem a team on the way down. Know Kelce retired. Curious why u like them so much vs the likes of sf, gb, det. Think 5 to 1 is much too low for nfc. I was thinking Dallas to make playoffs at -180 but they seem in disarray. Anyway gl.

Talk to me about your Iggles!
Will add to this as the day goes. I do think the Eagles offense will be in the top 5 this year. In that top 5 I have SF, KC, Baltimore and Detroit.
Not saying in their division Dallas may not be give them a run for their money but O think by what can be seen on the surface Dallas may have some issues already with Lamb and possible Parsons just not being happy all the way around. I also don't trust McCarthy over Nick. I think the Eagles have upgrade on both sides of their coordinators and this gives them another edge in their Division. Losing Kelve is definitely a big loss but Jurgens will fill the gap.
Picking up Barkley may have some rumblings about he is injury prone, won't finish a full season. But he is playing behind a much better offensive line now then he has in years past. His blocking ability is far better than Swift was or any Eagle back I think from last year.
Teams now have to plan for him as a passing weapon out of the back field which opens up more for Brown and company and vice versa.

*Just lost half of what I wrote when page refreshed. Bbib

Will add to this as the day goes. I do think the Eagles offense will be in the top 5 this year. In that top 5 I have SF, KC, Baltimore and Detroit.
Not saying in their division Dallas may not be give them a run for their money but O think by what can be seen on the surface Dallas may have some issues already with Lamb and possible Parsons just not being happy all the way around. I also don't trust McCarthy over Nick. I think the Eagles have upgrade on both sides of their coordinators and this gives them another edge in their Division. Losing Kelve is definitely a big loss but Jurgens will fill the gap.
Picking up Barkley may have some rumblings about he is injury prone, won't finish a full season. But he is playing behind a much better offensive line now then he has in years past. His blocking ability is far better than Swift was or any Eagle back I think from last year.
Teams now have to plan for him as a passing weapon out of the back field which opens up more for Brown and company and vice versa.

*Just lost half of what I wrote when page refreshed. Bbib
Appreciate it.

The page refresh knocked out a couple paragraphs I typed in some thread as well. Figured it was my laptop. Ultimately I just said something summed up in a sentence.

I agree about the eagles having massive improvements and being a major contender. I would say less obvious to me tho from the off-season they added aj brown and some pieces. Market took awhile to adjust that year and they are already adjusting now.

Do they win week one and come out hot? I could see fangio and the safeties taking some time to get going

The biggest thing is the oline. How do you go from the best run blocking team imo 2 years ago to a very pedestrian unit last year ? And now you lose kelcy

I agree about the eagles having massive improvements and being a major contender. I would say less obvious to me tho from the off-season they added aj brown and some pieces. Market took awhile to adjust that year and they are already adjusting now.

Do they win week one and come out hot? I could see fangio and the safeties taking some time to get going

The biggest thing is the oline. How do you go from the best run blocking team imo 2 years ago to a very pedestrian unit last year ? And now you lose kelcy

I agree that they may take a few weeks to get going. I am actually hoping they lose week 1 and those odds above get a better price. At that point I may lay a tad bit more on them.
Jurgens will step up and fill the gap that Kelce has left. I hope anyway lol. If that Oline can give Hurts time I think he makes better decisions this year with what he has on front of him and can be a major problem for defenses.
I have them at 11 wins this season

For the first time since I've lived in AZ I actually believe in the coaching staff and the GM. Of course they are Eagles types. Simple to say birds of a feather...and not sure how it translates to this season necessarily but it's a thumbs up as far as direction. Can't ask for much more than that.

I don't track too closely but they seem a team on the way down. Know Kelce retired. Curious why u like them so much vs the likes of sf, gb, det. Think 5 to 1 is much too low for nfc. I was thinking Dallas to make playoffs at -180 but they seem in disarray. Anyway gl.

I think this team is more likely to fire their coach mid season than to win the NFC...

Back