NFL Fantasy League

SHSUHorn

Thief
Anyone interested in getting a league going here? Just for fun maybe throw in like $50 each and the 1-3rd winners take home the prize?

12 teams thrown in $50 bucks. $100 for third, $200 for second, $300 for first.

Not like its alot of money but it would keep us competive.

We've got 4. Need 8 more

We can send it to someone neteller account. Like myself or jump since we are partners in the site. We obviously won't screw you over because you could just call us out on the forum. Which by the look of things is taking off quite nicely so were not going anywhere.

Horn ill play if i can pay late

just dumped out ALOT of money of stuff and am already in six league but i can use one more. let me know

SHSUHorn said:
Cmon boys. We need 3-4 more guys. $50 entry fee and no I'm not a FF unkie that has like 8 teams at once.

what you trying to say? :hairout:

Im in 4 leagues right now and thats too many.
If we cant get this damn thing going soon I may have to withdraw.

The easiest way to fill a league is to set it up and have people sign up.
FWIW

I'm in if ya need me. Let me know where to send the loot. Make sure we send it to the most reliable person. I would trust any of the creators here. Let me know if ya need me.

Where are we at here boys...??

Wanna figure out a time?? I think we should do a live draft on yahoo...probably take about 1 1/2 hrs w/ 12 teams...that's not too bad..

fuck it, ill do it too if need be...i SUCK at this shit, but i dont want to be the ONLY one in the world w/out a fantasy f ball team!!!

Who's in?
1. SHSUHorn
2. Tiger Hater
3. Purple & Gold
4. JumpOnBoard
5. FightingIllini
6. Croc69wheat
7. mjwsports
8. CollegeKingRex
9. YoungLansky
10. KingKrunked
11. Open
12. Open

We need two more people at $50 a person... If Yanks26Sox6 is alright with holding the money I'd reccomend him. Anyone who wants out now, back out... otherwise we'll get you an address to send the money to, and non-paying individuals will be banned.

huh?

Fondybadger said:
Who's in?
1. SHSUHorn
2. Tiger Hater
3. Purple & Gold
4. JumpOnBoard
5. FightingIllini
6. Croc69wheat
7. mjwsports
8. CollegeKingRex
9. YoungLansky
10. KingKrunked
11. Open
12. Open

We need two more people at $50 a person... If Yanks26Sox6 is alright with holding the money I'd reccomend him. Anyone who wants out now, back out... otherwise we'll get you an address to send the money to, and non-paying individuals will be banned.

got two words for that...

prostitutes and booze

:smiley_acbe:
JK...but if there end's up being an open spot, i'll still take it.

fondy, why dont you fucking keep the money? you seem like a stand up guy! or maybe yl...fuckit, no way yl....looks liek we need 1 more...gimmie an address doucehbags

Make that 2 more?
I have drafts on half of the remaining nights before kickoff.
If its to late to backout and the criticism and harrassment are
beyond an acceptable level I will bite the bullet and do it.
I would prefer to eliminate myself if possible hows that?
Trust me whoever wins will be happy.

Okay with purple out we still need one more since ahem...yakns said he would take the final spot if need.

1 MORE GUYS!!!!!

And Dan's in filling up the last spot... Yanks/Horn/Jump... one of you guys want to send PM's to everyone and an addy to send the money to (make sure it's a partner, any of us 7 are okay with me).

im actually gonna have to back out too....not enough hours in the day.....looks like santacapper gets in and one more too

Just looked online at Yahoo... might be tought to get a live draft together for a night before the season starts... there is Friday night but that would mean staying in... Daytime is plenty of slots available

took 3 minutes and ESPN has all time slots available... real easy to set up there as well with free lilve drafts etc etc...

SHSUHorn said:
santa do you want to set it up? I'm busy as hell right now.

Horn, just saw this now, out of town this weekend.... I'll check out both and try and get something up on my lunch today. :cheers:

Back