smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs:
Sides: 2-1 +0.98
Totals: 0-0
Teasers: 0-1 -5.20
Total: 2-2 -4.22

PANTHERS -2 (2)
My Line: Car -4Will gladly lay less than a TD with the better team on their home turf. Seattle has had quite a travel schedule as of late: @AZ, @Minny, and now cross country to Carolina. I expect to see them wear down in the 2nd half, time has run out on this team.

2T KC +10.5 and AZ -1 (3)

NE TT UN 24 (1)

Good Luck..........:shake:

line has me thrown off, but still on them too...especially the way the Panthers can grind it out and pound the ball, should take its toll

bol smh

Thanks Fellas.....I expect the Panthers to close at 3.

I got another unit CAROLINA -2.5 (1) for a total of 3 units on CAROLINA.

GL

Thanks fellas. Hoping Carolina does not self destruct here in the 2nd half.

DEN/NE UNDER 20.5 (1st half) (1)

I don't think Manning has the arm strength to stretch the field. That's based on the last year and 1/2 of his play. That being said, a focus on the running game, with play action passing is what I expect, just not down field passing. On the Pitt side, they are missing two key play makers, and the adjustment to playing without Brown is significant. At the end of the day, I believe a good part of the first half will be spent deciding what works and what does not. Pitt TT is also interesting.

Agree. Pit should adjust their offensive strategy with the injuries and we know Den wants to rely on their defense.

Back