NFL Divisional Weekend

Tito

The Salty Dog

Regular Season: 88-66 - (+18.68u)

Playoffs - 8-2 - (+10.7u)

Panthers/Seahawks UNDER 40 (-120) -1u-

Panthers/Seahawks UNDER 20 1H (-115) -1u-

Panthers TT UNDER 14 -2u-

- I love the Seahawks. Don't love the double digit line. Panthers O has little to nothing going for it, heading into a very tough hfa. Cam was extremely inaccurate, looked hurt, and now has one of his few weapons hurt in Philly Brown, who looked really dynamic before getting hurt vs AZ. Not sure if he even plays, but I guess they are saying its just a pain tolerance situation for him. So even if he plays, he will be far from 100%. Panthers have a decent run O, but they are going up against a tough run D, that has the luxury of focusing on the run in this game. Basically I don't see the Panthers getting much offense in this one. And the Seahawk D has been really tough lately, since week 12 they have only let the Eagles score more than 7 points. They scored 14, everyone else in single digits. You can say the opponents they faced were not great O's and all that, but Carolinas falls under that category too.

Seahawks -2/Seahawks UNDER 49.5/Broncos OVER 44 -2u-

- Teasing the Hawks down, DD spread against the Carolina D is too much. I think its very possible that it falls around that #. Seahawk O is not dynamic enough going up against a good defense. They should have some success running with Marshawn, but I think the Panther D will do enough to keep this respectable and a chance to keep it under DD. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Seahawks win by more, but not enough of an advantage there for me to play the side alone. The total in Denver is very attainable at this number. Think both O's will easily get into the 20's.

Seahawks Win NFC (-138) -4u-

- I think the Seahawks win this game, could be 7-13 point win. Taking this now, and if all goes well then I already have the Seahawks ML for the NFC championship at about half the price.

Cowboys +6 (-118) -2u-

- Cowboys got handed a win to get here, definitely some extremely timely calls that they got. However, I think this is too many to give a very able offense against an average D. Rodgers being significantly hurt was confirmed today. Even if he makes it through the game, he will be hobbled and that will severely limit his effectiveness and the ability to score for the offense. Cowboys will be able to keep it close against this D and a injured Rodgers.

Broncos -7 (+100) -3u-

- A lot of talk about Manning and how much he has slipped and getting old and loss of arm strength. All of that may be true. Fortunately, unlike in years past, he does not have to do it all himself in this playoff game. He can throw short passes all day long against this team. He has a very good rb that has been great against a D thats weakness is stopping the run. Broncos have committed to the run lately, partly to spell the aging Manning, partly bc CJ has been so good. This makes the offense all the more balanced and harder to defend. I think Peyton will pick apart the Colts w somewhat short passes, when he's not handing it off to CJ. Think they will not have too much trouble scoring. Colts have a great Qb, and I think they can score, but I don't think they will be able to keep up here. They have no run game as we know and they have gotten by w Luck and dump offs to Herron. That can work against the Bengals but not against this step up in class of defense. I love this play.

Seahawks -5/Broncos -1 -2u-

- Both these teams should roll. A little worried about Seattle covering, but they should be able to do enough over 4q's to win by about 10, maybe more.

Patriots -7 (+102) -1u-

Patriots pk/Broncos -1 -2u-

- Pats game is killing me…I have a unit on the Ravens at +7.5, I took it pretty soon after the lines came out. But then I've changed to the lean to the Patriots. Will probably buy out of it. I think Bill w this much time to prepare and expose the Ravens weaknesses. Also, Pats hearing about the Ravens success against them and how they aren't afraid, etc. I can't imagine that is going unnoticed by the Pats. I also love what the Pats have done to teams (except the Jets) at home and what they have done in the past few divisional games, they have destroyed opponents. But the Ravens front 7 is nasty and think they may really disrupt Brady, or at least the potential is there for that. And the Ravens are not intimidated by going up to Foxboro. But not sure if the Ravens can be effective against an improved Pats D. And I'm pretty sure the talk before the Ravens beat the Steelers in the playoffs they were the team that limped in to the playoffs and didn't belong and all that shit. But once they beat a Pitt team w a weak D and missing one of their main offensive cogs, they are all of a sudden being spoken of as this amazing playoff team, and all that previous talk has been forgotten. So still looking it over but lean is still w the Pats.

Cowboys/Packers OVER 52 (-105) -2u-

- I've now heard from a few people that I trust/respect that this Rodgers injury is not as severe as its being made out to be. Makes me less confident in my Dallas side (though I still like it) and like the over more. These two offenses have plenty weapons to go against average defenses. Cowboys are 6-1 to the over on the road, Packers are 7-1 to the over at home.

Will be adding...
:shake:

Last edited:
Tito: Great as always.

But, on your teaser, you mean Seahawks -5 & Broncos -1 ?

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Bol today!

bones, thank you...yes, I mean the Broncos. I was tired I think, haha.

GL this weekend Tito. Prolly gonna join ya on the Boys and Donks. Can't argue with what ya got goin on at all. Get that cash

On the same page as you in Sea/Car.

Good Luck this weekend. Keep up the solid work Tito.

thank you smh, press...

not a great day, was hoping to hit the Panther TT, would've been a wash there, but if I can close out those teasers tomorrow and the Broncos can cover, I'm fine...

Back