Playoffs: 0-4 (-14.1)

Swept the WC round, yak.

Plays up in a bit.

Saturday...

Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles

The play...

Falcons ML -138 (4 to win 2.88)

Hate to do it.

My Birds are a nice story but ain't getting it done without Wentz, even with Wentz if you break it down

Dirty Birds the better team here, stronger SOS and SOV and starting to again look like the best team in the NFC as was thought preseason.

If not for the expected temps it would have been a bigger play for me, may add though.

:tiphat:

Dogs in the playoffs with more wins than their opponent are 6-19 SU (1-5 SU in the Div. Round).

Home dogs in the playoffs with more wins than their opponent are 0-5 SU.

QB mismatches all over the board this round.

I'm due.

Also regarding the kickers in this game.

Bryant > Elliot.

Birds are using a rookie kicker after Sturgis got hurt.

Jake Elliot is a kicker that the Birds signed from the Bungles practice squad and he's making his first postseason appearance.

16-year veteran kicker Matt Bryant has made 13 of 14 field goal attempts in the playoffs over his career.

Got a feeling it's gonna show up somewhere in this game.

Last edited:
Dogs in the playoffs with more wins than their opponent are 6-19 SU (1-5 SU in the Div. Round).

Home dogs in the playoffs with more wins than their opponent are 0-5 SU.

QB mismatches all over the board this round.
Dogs in the playoffs with more wins than their opponent are now 7-19 SU AND 2-5 SU. Home dogs are now 1-5 SU. ☝️
It was a good day at the link. I don’t have a voice left, but got a week for it to come back.

Good call on Pats. GO BIRDS.

lol, Should never have doubted the Birds bro. Nice hit, city must be buzzing hard.

GO BIRDS !!!

Thanks fellas.

Lean Saints in the other game, have them as a SB participant but will see where this line goes.

Back