NFL Division Round Thoughts/Feedback welcome

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Having a tough time making up my mind for this weekend.
Can anyone convince me that Bottles and Jacks might be able to pull off the upset vs Pitt? I know Jacks has a very legit D, and a good running game, but man, watching Bortles these past few weeks gives me little confidence that he can get it done as I think he's going to have to make some plays through the air. I honestly don't see any way that the AFC champ game is not Pitt vs NE, but the spread is enticing.

As for Minn/NO.. this is another tough call. I really think Minn. wins here, but am tempted to take the pts w/NO. I know NO is banged up, but Brees is such a vet, they have a great running game w/their 2 headed monster (even if they didn't do crap last week), and their D has been OK, though I know they have some injuries going in.

I'm an Eagles fan and obviously really want them to win, but what I've seen out of Foles in the last 2 games he played (well, maybe 1.5) gives me no confidence that they can get it done. Their D is great and a pretty good running game, but it's going to take more than that to beat an ATL team that may be hitting their stride.

I guess my leans right now are Jacks +8, Tenn +13, ATL -3, and NO +5 but would love to hear other's thoughts.

If I was forced to pick spreads right now...

Jax
Tenn
Nawlins
Atlanta

But, I believe both NFC favs get the job done.

The Nawlins spread is that number for a reason. A 24-14 game would be no surprise.

I think Jax will be right there in 2h.

Atlanta ML is safer, imo.

Titans, if they run Henry and do not make dumb mistakes will be there.

If I was forced to pick spreads right now...

Jax
Tenn
Nawlins
Atlanta

But, I believe both NFC favs get the job done.

The Nawlins spread is that number for a reason. A 24-14 game would be no surprise.

I think Jax will be right there in 2h.

Atlanta ML is safer, imo.

Titans, if they run Henry and do not make dumb mistakes will be there.

Yep. As weird as it may seem, I actually think the Titans are a bad matchup for the PATS. Now, I still think NE will win, but wouldn't surprise me to see TENN give them a good game. Tenn. can run the ball, and if Mariota uses his legs, I can see him causing some problems for NE. NOONE giving TENN a chance, but I think they might be able to give them a game.

Really would like to see Jacks beat Pitt.. Pitt way too cocky coming into this game and all they have been talking about is beating NE. Makes me wonder about their focus, though I know they are professionals.

IMO, the most "motivated/something to prove/disrespect card" teams might be Jacks and Philly.

Back