• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NFL Conference Championship

The Farm

Sports Apothecary
YTD(85-90-1) +28.40
I can't imagine what it was like to be a pats fan during their run. I was downtown last night and it was already nuts. The mood of people in general around here is improved. 5 weeks ago I would have told you the 9ers win by 28. But today my friends I believe the lions have a legitimate chance here. Coaching and watching this game will be exhausting. I invited my mother over to watch it while I grill. She is a huge detroit sports fan and always has been. I can't wait to watch her yelling at the TV. What a time to be alive. BOL

LaPorta over 47.5 -115 8.5×

LaPorta over 4.5 receptions/over 40.5 in Baltimore +140 1×

LaPorta over 4.5 receptions/Goff over 1.5 TD +189 1×

Goff over 1.5 TD/CMC anytime TD +146 1×

Detroit +14.5/over 43.5 for the game -128 1×

Goff over 1.5 TDs -129 1×

YTD(85-90-1) +28.40
I can't imagine what it was like to be a pats fan during their run. I was downtown last night and it was already nuts. The mood of people in general around here is improved. 5 weeks ago I would have told you the 9ers win by 28. But today my friends I believe the lions have a legitimate chance here. Coaching and watching this game will be exhausting. I invited my mother over to watch it while I grill. She is a huge detroit sports fan and always has been. I can't wait to watch her yelling at the TV. What a time to be alive. BOL

LaPorta over 47.5 -115 8.5×

LaPorta over 4.5 receptions/over 40.5 in Baltimore +140 1×

LaPorta over 4.5 receptions/Goff over 1.5 TD +189 1×

Goff over 1.5 TD/CMC anytime TD +146 1×

Detroit +14.5/over 43.5 for the game -128 1×

Goff over 1.5 TDs -129 1×

What a time to be alive! Damn right!

Pulling for y’all. Detroit is like New Orleans North. The mood of the people Farm I felt that one. It’ll carry the city for years.

Good luck boys

It's contagious. The Wicked crowd at the fox theater busted out Jared Goff chants last night. It's nuts. Never seen anything like it. I always thought Detroit was a baseball town but these past 3-4 weeks have been some next level shit I've never seen.

Back