NFL Conference Championship

Tito

The Salty Dog
Playoffs - 12-5 (+17u)

Won 8.5u for the 2nd week in a row last week. Two great games this weekend but really don't see any huge advantages as the first two weeks. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Pats ML (-155) -2u-

I can't get behind Payton and this offense. Payton has looked ok lately, but he is really a hindrance for this team. The only thing he looks good in anymore is recognizing the defense across the line and knowing what to call. Clearly a strength. But he is limited in his throws and I think Bellichek will take away what he can still do w his weakened arm strength. The running game is solid, but again, this O is a bit one dimensional and Bellichek will plan for it. Pats D flies under the radar, and I think they will excel against the weakest offense left in the playoffs. I know the Pats are one dimensional on O, but everyone knows it and they still find a way to beat you. Not a pats fan by any means, but I will gladly back Bill and Tommy, two of the best ever. They take care of the ball (best in nfl) and I was surprised to see Edleman look as good as he did, can only imagine he will be even better w a week under his belt. Manning has never been a good big game qb, and he's up against one of the best ever big game coach/qb ever. Chris Harris is "playing w one arm", that doesn't help the cause either. I can see a blowout by NE, but I also don't underestimate the Bronco D and their ability to make plays, so very well could be enough to keep Denver in the game. May add a unit if ML goes down again.

Zona/Panthers OVER 47 (-119) -3u-

Palmer worries me here, as he looked terrified last week and his finger potentially caused some issues as well. Arians even admitted that he and Palmer were "playing not to lose" or something like that. They both got spooked. Hopefully w a win under their belts and they will go back to being a good offensive team. Like last week, these two teams with susceptible (but opportunistic) D's are facing two very capable offenses. Again, I worry about Palmer and his composure and his finger, but I'm thinking he will recover. I think we see a lot of scoring again in the nfc.

Zona +10/OVER 40 -2u-

I may add Zona as well. Only side I would play despite how much I like the Panthers. And would not be at all surprised if the Panthers move on, they could cause havoc for Palmer, both imposed on him as well as self inflicted by him, but I think Zona and all their weapons can put it together this week and win. But like I said, Palmer and his finger, nerves and lack of mobility are a concern for AZ. Already have a prop (unposted) to have Zona in the SB, so theres that. But Bovada has them at 3.5 right now, may even buy it up to +4.

John Brown Receptions OVER 4 (-125) -3u-

He has met or surpassed this total all but once in the last 8 weeks.

James White Rushing/Receiving Yards UNDER 47.5 (-140) -2u-

I don't really understand this number, I feel like it's too easy. White was very involved in the passing game in the first 5 weeks. Since week 5 he hasn't been able to top this number. I suppose this number is helped by his performance last week. Besides last week and week 7, he hasn't come close to topping this #. Broncos are one of the best in the league in limiting Rb receiving yards as well.

Jordan Norwood Receptions OVER 1.5 (-130) -2u-

He is the 3rd option, maybe 4th! And last week was targeted 4 times for only 1 catch. Previous to last week though, he had 2 or more receptions 4 of the last 5 weeks. Broncos will need all hands on deck and often these 2nd tier guys become more involved in these big games.

GL tomorrow everyone and I will most definitely be adding. Have to look at the player props which have served me very well these playoffs!

:cheers3:

Last edited:
Rolling with the same Tito. Spreads the past 2 post-seasons have been pretty sharp so avoiding laying the points.

Brady gonna Brady.

thanks metal, gl bud - :cheers3:

thanks emkee - yep, I feel better w the ml here. And having Brady and Belli on my side. Wish the ml didn't rise, I wanted another unit on it....gl today :cheers3:

added my player props and the Zona teaser. May still add a little on Zona ML or Zona + pts....

Back