NFL Conference Championship Pick - From Port Moresby

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
NFL 2015-2016 Overall 114W-81L-4P +27.66 units (58.46%)

Well, the Steelers lost. I didn't think I was too far off about saying that Martavis Bryant being able to replace AB. A few plays happened, maybe if AB was there he would have found the space. A fumble kept the season alive for the Steelers last week, and a fumble likely lost the Steelers the season this week. Maybe if healthy, Steelers can win it next year. Props to ArizonaKid for getting it right. I have about 3 maybe 4 plays in total left for the year. About half of my winnings have been on 2H plays for the regular season, but just tracking shit this year, and playing none of it, I would have lost another 8 units had I played my 2H leans in the playoffs thus far.

Broncos +3.5 (-125) to win 1 unit

Say what you will able Peyton Manning's performance against the Steelers, and maybe his stats don't look stellar, but I thought he had a damn good game. Sure, a few passes looked ugly, but overall the reason his stats were not good was because of the drops. I can't see these guys continuing to drop passes like that (well, maybe DT). The most impressive feature of this game for the Broncos was the defense, it looked great. Pat's O-line is hurt and they actually have had the most different combinations of O-lineman playing at once for a team since 1991. The Bronco's D-line can expose that I believe, and the secondary is just as solid (though apparently Harris might be hurt). Anyway, I think we see a classic in this one, and Peyton Manning possibly gets a shot at one last Super Bowl.

I thought they played well. They looked shaky in the 1H, and gave up some big plays. However they made the stops when they mattered. Giving up 16 points is pretty good to me.

Pitt scored 16 points? Their offense is one of the best in the league and Denver held them to 16, I would say they played well.

One of the best in the league at full strength, which they were not yesterday. Antonio Brown is the best player in the league at converting on 3rd downs, without him and a lack of a Steelers running game Denver still couldn't stop Bryant and would have lost if Touissant hadn't fumbled. Steelers averaged 6.7 yards per play and had 8 plays of over 20 yards (including 3 over 40 SMH)...the worst allowed so far this postseason. New England is going to pick that D apart with Gronk, Edelman, and White out of the backfield. It may be another Brady vs Manning game but Manning isn't anywhere near the same player anymore and Brady is so superior to him at this point it's actually sad.

Back