Pretty much a regular
YTD -30
1-1 last

Only going to play one parlay tonight.

Buffalo ML -230
Cinn ML -360

-50/+90

Then I'm going to rant................

How can you stomach watching this shit? Seriously. More flags than I have ever seen before in the history of professional football. They didn't have this many 30 years ago why now? Dumbest, no make that the DUMBEST kickoff in the history of the game. Just have the other team start on the 30 yard line and forget the kick. That's where they will get it anyway. Hundreds of kickoffs in 3 weeks of the season and only 1 has been returned for a TD. This shit is as dumb as it looks. And stop these dumb motherfuckers from running into the end zone and doing public theater company shit. Team is down 28-0 but if they get an interception everyone runs into the ends zone for a dance. Unreal the lack of professionalism in the NFL today. Maybe they should spend more time practicing to stop the other team than practicing their end zone routines. And have you gotten used to watching your favorite team score only to have the play reviewed for 10 minutes? Don't cheer when they score because they will review it. Or throw a flag. Or challenge it. Or just walk off the field in disgust because of what the game has become. All this and the cheapest seat price to see any game anywhere in the country is $200 each. And god bless you if you are a Browns fan with season tickets because an old friend of mine would ask you "How does it feel to be stupid?"

You do realize why the NFL is promoting gambling so hard don't you? Because if you couldn't bet on a game, I doubt anyone would ever watch this tearfully boring shit.

And don't think college is any better. I will have more to say about that when I post this weeks college games later. GL

Last night the Chiefs/Falcons game had 24.8 million viewers. It set a record for week 3 Sunday night games. Yes, it was the Chiefs. Yes, there is a Swift element. Yet, I bet next week's game between Allen and Jackson skyrockets also. Sorry you feel that way about football. It is still a beautiful game.

Good luck on your bets

Back